surfer8784 is offline New Member

creatine...brands/forms

I've searched around but haven't found the exact answer I'm looking for yet.

1.What is the best (if there is a best) way to take creatine (time and with what, if anything)?

2.What is the best brand and form in your opinions and how much should I take (more that the suggested dosage???)?

3.Also, in terms of protien quality, does anybody have any certain brands in mind?

Thanks bros, appreciate your help.

D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member
    I’d like to know this too.

BUMP!

Come on, any1 with answers???

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    I like the product swole... but that is just my opinion. I get really good pumps from it, plus strength gains and endurance. I guess that can be said about any creatine but I prefer swole. As for protien I would say the type of protien you take should be second to how much you take.

popa is offline Senior Member
    I like cell-tech for creatine its a bit expensive but its good...what I do is I dont load, I take 2 scoops after my workout at the gym. the gain take about 2 weeks to see good results, but if you load it will take 1 week, I aint in no rush. As for protien I like bio X fuel for a mealreplacement and a isolate protien after training for fast absorbtion.
    I've tried few of protien powders such as designer, pro lab(didn't sit my stomach well), nitro-tech(taste good but to expensive), bioX (tastes good and the best tasting chocolate IMO.) flavor wise you can't go wrong with chocolate you don't really get sick of the taste like berry, vanilla, strawberry, but I have yet to taste chocolate mint heard it's great.

Thread Information