yooo is offline Associate Member

Supplement Pros!

Can some devise for me a list of supplements that could be added to a bulk/cut cyclemade of all legal stuff. Like loading on creatine, and ending with stacker 2, something like that.

How do most of you guys run ur supplement cycles? what are some of ur favorite supplements that work the best?

thanks guy!
    yooo

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I will try to help you out with this, but it is a big question to answer. This is like asking me to right a bulking and cutting cycle for you. First I need some background on you. Give me your age, workout experience, weight, what supplements you have taken in the past, what you would like to spend, etc...

Im 5' 11" 185, I have done an AS cycle, but wanna see how effective it is to run some supplements correctly. I've taken creatine and obviously a protein supplement. I've also tried Animal pak and stak, which didnt help much.

I want to know what works well for mass, but also what works well for cuts, besides the obvious eating right and drinking water?

I am willing to spend whatever as long as it works well.
    Thank jason

sorry about not answering this faster bro. I've been distracted with work. I saw your other post, do you still need help with this?

yea i do, thanks for checking back bro

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    yooo man go with micronized creatine, protien, good diet 4 times a day or more meals and if you dont mind the side effects and expense go with 1-ad prohormone 600 mgs a day for 6-8 weeks and taper off at the edn taking less and less. your libido will really suck when using. Also when using creatine load first week and then take recommeded last 4 weeks and then cycle it most people see more gains when cycling creatine then when using it nonstop for months.

oh yah this will probaly cost you around 1 to 2 hundred dollars mostly due to the cost of 1-ad shop around for best cost on supplements except creatine cheap is not always best you get what you pay for
    Last edited by lloyd_cannon; 05-15-2003 at 03:21 PM.

lloyd_cannon gave you some pretty good advice there, but damn man, $100- $200 dollars???? Where do you shop? LOL Too expensive in my opinion. I'm not meaning to step on your toes bro. You gave great advice, but some of my opinions are slightly different.

Creatine and protein are great stables to start with. You can't beat them IMO. Go with a basic Opt. Nut. Micronized Creatine (mix with dextrose to increase the absorption), a basic protein, and if you have already done creatine in the past, the pro-hormone 1-AD is a good choice. I do NOT recommend loading on the loading. I did it myself in the past. Some of the latest research is showing that you get no added benefit for loading. I believe it was something that supplement companies first said in order to sell more creatine. You use more at the beginning, you run out faster, you buy more. Good for the company but bad for the consumer.

If you shop at www.allsportsnutrition.com we can get you the 1-AD for $41.97, I would recommend the Pro-Rated Protein..10 LBs for $37.99 and the Opt. Nut. Micronized Creatine 600 grams (2 months supply) for $15.10. Grand total $95 and some change.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bulking: creatine, protien, vitamins (multi, B's,C,E, ZMA), intense heavy training, lots of food, 1.5 gallons of water, and 8 hours of sleep.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well I'd chime in with advice but it looks like all the bases have been covered already

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    oh sorry bout the estimate it was just a quick one i didnt really look.
    thanx for looking into that ptbyjason. I would also like to add using maybe some 4-ad to combat bad libido. It would make you feel better it is just hard having no drive.

Thread Information