frank rizzo is offline Junior Member

should i start creatine if im going 2 drink for a week straight day/night in 3 weeks?

should i start creatine if im going to drink alcohol for a week straight day/night in 3 weeks or should i wait till i get back? if i start now should i continue for that week or should i stop and continue when i get back? during this week i will be drinkin non stop during the day and night. i just want to gain some size before the beach. after 3 weeks on creatine my first time i gained a lot of size and my definition actually improved. no flames please, my question is totally serious, i only want opinions on whether or not to start creatine now and whether or not to continue it during that week. i know drinking is a sensitive subject for several of you but i do not want any criticisms on my choice of actions. i drink heavily 2-3 times a week but still make nice gains. thanks for the replies.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    you might as well wait until you get back, your body won't even be close to an anabolic state while there and you won't be lifting so i see no point

frank rizzo is offline Junior Member
    i actually will be lifting every day while im there, between breakfast and my first drink. the hotel has a pretty decent gym. they have a lot of healthy food available there too and i was thinking about bringing some protein shakes with me. does this change your opinion?

demetri is offline Member
    I don't see the harm in taking creatine before you go. No point while your binge drinking as creatine acts to hold water in muscles and alcohol dehydrates you.

Creatine is so bloody cheap anyway so it's not like you're tossing away money.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    man i don't know how you're gonna do it, after a bender of a night for me i don't even feel like moving the next day, let alone moving around massive weight

good luck with that and you might as well take the creatine with you and definately try to drink a protein shake every night before you pass out

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Yeah some girls talked me into drinking last week because I am drinking a few beers every few weeks. I always feel like I lose so much when I drink, I think its more psychological that physical but it does mess up my routine. Had a lady friend stay the night didnt sleep until 5:30am then she had to wake up at 7:30am, so I'm on 4 hours of sleep and stuck cleaning the house. Funny thing is I chugged about a gallon of water before i went to bed, I almost pissed myself while I was with her. haha oh well. Today's an off day so Im just going to go see that new jim carrey movie and chill.

Thread Information