ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member

Cell-Tech Question

Is there a point of taking Cell-Tech if I am about to up my cardio and running alot. I have to drop some weight for a tournament in a month and I just started taking Cell-Tech today. Should I hold off the cell-tech until after?

chinups Guest
    What dose are you doing? My buddy is taking cell tech and I wanted to know what to advise him on it. Twice a day? When ?

ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member
    Twice a day for the first 5 days - Once in the mourning and once after workout.

After the first five days take it after your workout and in the mourning of the days you don't work out.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    If you need to lose weight, I'd wait to take it. It will cause you to gain water weight and if you're trying to lose it, well it would just be working against you.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    you will probably gain weight from cell tech, since it has 75g of sugar per serving, not to mention the water retention from creatine. I am currently using it, it is very expensive but it works great.

Just some advice, dont do the twice a day for the first 5 days. Just use it once a day, Your body can only use 5g of creatine a day. 1 serving is 10g, so theres no point at all to use 2 servings because 15g of the 20g will be pissed out.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I've read quite a few articles that say creatine will actually help your body reduce fat (with proper diet and excercise). I took the Cell-Tech/Nitro-Tech stack and I lost 3 percent body fat, but I worked my ass off. There will be water wait, but if you drink a crapload of water, you will retain less.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Celltech can make you burn fat, under the right circumstances. I took it and lost wieght, but I feel cardio and diet play a much larger role in the equation. And ofcourse creatine will make you gain the dreaded water wieght. I would definately not take it before a show. I try to eat alot of lean red meat, perhaps buffalo. Or perhaps an AS that aromatizes quickly enough to be gone by show time. Then again youve only got a month left so perhaps its best not to try the AS route.

Thread Information