hendo77 is offline New Member

anabalic store.com

any body ever use stuff from this place. They are not real steroids and are high priced. just wanted some info.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Brother.....$600 dollars for some "steroid alternatives " when a good cycle of the real thing doesn't cost that much.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Oh Jeff Summers the "Steroid Guru"????? Yeah, I get spam from him too! If you can find ?Bill Llewellyn, the real guru, ask him about Jeff Summers and his impact products... You see Mr. Llewellyn, used to work for Mr. Summers and then Mr. Summers took all of Mr. Llewellyns patents and made them his (I believe that's the story) anyways, Mr summers don't know crap and stole from the guy that does know his crap!

"In only 1 hour of cycleing bob gained 80lbs of muscle and vascularity with our combo/anabolic stack, he'll be in the Mr. O this october!"

Don't trust it! He's got a bridge to sell also.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Listen the BIO TEST ( mag 10 ) does work it will cost you around 300 for 6 wks ............ Just a thouht if your not into using the Illegal stuff!!!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    his stuff doesnt work my friend wasted his money on that crap dont even bother

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I get that "Anabolic Insider" magazine which is full of rip-offs and lies, and the products don't work like they say. The prices are ridiculous, and the stories are anything but believable. No one gains like that with any supplement, I don't care if you are taking 15 times the dosage.
    Save the money, do Ergopharm 1-AD along with 4-diol. You will get results that way, and it's a better way to spend it at a more reasonable price.

Thread Information