Thread: I need help!!!!

SoccerObe is offline Junior Member

I need help!!!!

I need to know what the best thing for me to take that will lose fat drastically, but not lose the muscle that I have. Im a soccer player and have not been playing for the past year and gained too much fat. Especially in my stomach and sides. Can anyone help me?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well, there is this one thing that works really well in helping to lose fat and not muscle, ok two things.................proper diet and cardio.

hey

Thanks for the reply. But i need to know what kind of steroids would be best for me to take that targets mainly on fat burning.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Get a little older first, then do a search on the site.

Well being only 19 you won't find anyone to give you advice onsteroids here except not to do them until you get a bit older. Now, clean diet, cardio first thing upon waking up in the morning on an empty stomach 4 to 5 times a week for 45 minutes a pop will do wonders. Maybe even an eca will help once the cardio and clean diet starts flatlining. Good luck though.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    It's not about steroids bro. Even if you did steroids, it won't suddenly give the amazing body you see in magazines. You have to eat right, do cardio, and workout. It's like giving someone a fat burner. Them taking it is one thing, but if they still eat like a pig, they won't get results. IMO you are too young for steroids. There is no reason to take them when you can get results without them. I wish I had the testosterone level of a 19 year old still. You are at the perfect age to get amazing results. Take advantage of it, keep working out hard, and when you plateau after years of hard training, then you can look at the steroid option a little more seriously.

I looked on this site and it shows clenbuterol or triacana is mainly for burning fat. Would that be bad for me to take if im doing cardio and eating right? I know I am young to be taking steroids but I need the extra boost because I need to get back in shape quick.

Fat loss isn't going to come quickly, sorry to say. But with proper diet, cardio and an over the counter eca will work wonders. I would even stay away from any and all eca's until you've gotten diet and cardio down packed.

So your saying eca is better than clenbuterol or triacana ?

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    ECA is better for you right now then clen because of your age and inexperience

DO NOT overuse the ECA if you're going to be playing lots of soccer and make sure to eat right

I have plenty of experience in the cardio part of working out . ive been traveling around the world to play since i was 5. so i dont think my age would matter much if i took clenbuterol and eca stacked.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry research about side effects first at your age which is still fairly old but can still be bad to use anabolics. Then actually try doing fat loss workouts. I am 16 and I know more than you. Don't go around asking about steriods you'll most likely screw yourself in the long run. If you were actually playing soccer you will lose weight and muscle there is no way around it. There is no way you can be fat if you actually play soccer when they run 8 miles a day at least in the teams here. They probably burn around 2000 to 2500 calories a day just conditioning, and i dont belive you are eating around 6000 calories becuase that is about what it would take to keep a normally fat person, fat. It sounds to me like a cheap excuse to use steriods becuase you want instant gratification. You should think about using them to gain muscle mass so you could burn more fat the healthy way with basal metabolic rate.

P.S. I am not real knowledgable on this subject but dosen't the use of some anabolic steriods make you lose your wind. This would be the dagger through the heart in a good soccer player with all the running they do. Research even more on this becuase you will probably do it anyway though all the warnings.
    Last edited by lloyd_cannon; 05-19-2003 at 06:08 PM.

You are very right that there is no way a soccer player could be fat. I have been injured for the past year and not been able to do any running. Thats why Im looking for something I can take that will hlp me get back into it faster.

Thread Information