chinups Guest

Best Topical for Woman

I want to by my girl a topical. I use the yohimurn and that works for me but what is the best one for woman. Thanks ladies

chinups Guest
    Bump for the ladies. I guess I should research more but I want to order this shit for her...Thanks

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Chins....all these questions for the ladies....are you really looking for answers or is this some cheap way to talk to women? Sorry bro, saw a chance at a cheap shot and JUST had to take it. I'll give ya a bump.

chinups Guest
    lol! I can always count on Tex..

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!! "clap-clap"

Re: Best Topical for Woman

Originally posted by chinups
    I use the yohimurn and that works for me but what is the best one for woman.
    what works well for you will work BETTER for her..

for direct opinions :nubian beauty, fitnesschick, and a host of other posts on elite anabolicfitness, and steroidology.

chinups Guest
    I posted everywhere, thanks man.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not really sure, anything with yomburn should work good for them as it helps more with estrogen related fat stores (A2 receptor sites). IMO I haven't tried all those other commercially available "cutting gels" because my supp. guy wont sell them to me because he says they are a joke, so I would stay away from them. If the little lady wants something less powerful you can make your own, here is how...... (the attached file) if you need yomb powder www.1fast400.com has it. Sorry all sport.... Hope this helps.

WTF, I can't attach the file, damn it. It is PDF and my version wont let me copy and paste it. Wait till I get to work and can past the article. Keep this bumped to remind me.

Pain

here it is

Written by the guys who run anabolicfitness.com, before they started selling it as a premixed:

METHODS OF ADMIN
    1. take Yohimbine hcl powder topically if fat loss is your most important goal
    2. oral admin is more stimulatory- a small dose sublingually about 10-15min prior to workout can be very beneficial- much lower doses than topical
    3. out partying or want to get really amped up yohimbine can be snorted- though dont over do it- it will make you feel crappy
    OPTIONS 2 AND 3 ARE PROVIDED SOLEY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES AND THEY ARE IN NO WAY CONDONED OR RECOMMENDED (AS THEY ARE AN ILLEGAL USAGE- YOHIMBINE HCL IS INTENDED FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY- UNLESS YOU HAVE A PRESCIPTION)

LETS GET BACK TO TOPICAL AS FAT LOSS IS THE GOAL OF MOST.
    A. twice daily topical admin will give you the greatest benefits- though smaller more frequent dosing with varied sites may produce better results in some individuals
    B. dosing will vary depending on tolerance, one scoop or 20mg(typically) per dosing is a good place to start though some can tolerate/enjoy much higher doses- you will know when you take too much as it will not feel good. (headache, tired, just unwell- nothing really bad just annoying)
    C. best sites for application as mentioned above are triceps, "love handles", thighs, glutes, calves, chest- basically any area that has fat accumulation- these areas will vary from individual to individual- though the above listed are the most common.
    TIPS AND TRICKS- CARRIERS AND PENETRATION ENHANCERS
    1. apply after hot shower
    2. use a body scrub to get rid of dead skin- This should be done 2-3 times a week
    3. It may be of some benefit to swab the area with diluted alcohol prior to admin- though this is probably only really beneficial if not applying after a shower.
    4. use one or more carriers- depending on the site of application and sex- if you are older or a woman you will need less penetration as well
    CARRIERS
    a. Organic carriers- aloe vera, while aloe vera gel is effective, the use of pure liquid aloe vera is better and thus reccomended. This carrier also hydrates the skin
    b. menthol either diluted(see oils liste below) or in a cream base like aspercreme(1%menthol) or bengay(16%menthol) (which may itself have some localized effects- aspirin has been shown to inhibit oxidative phosphoralation) salycilic acid (aspirin is also a penetration enhancer). This category includes peppermint(50% l-menthol), wintergreen(50-70%) and spearmint oils(50-70%)- all of which are excellent carriers and penetration enhancers- if using oils be sure to dilute about 8 parts water or aloe vera to 1 part oil.
    c. Capsicum- contained in several cream products( the more capiscum the better)- will increase absorption, may have some localized effect on fat burning. This may be to harsh for some- perhaps best diluted and added to other carriers.
    e. Pluronic gel- aka phlogel- should only be used in areas with poor blood flow- as it will dramatically increase uptake. This is difficult to obtain and probably not worth the effort as similar results can be obtained cheaper and mopre easily.

**********possible carriers but not reccomended
    f. alcohol- that right plain alcohol- which is what most of the topical prohormones use (it is gelled alcohol)- though this is better as a carrier for prohormones- it is not reccomended for use with yohimbine hcl except to clean the site prior to admin.

g. isopropyl myristate- a widely available, cheap, cosmetic ingredeint ... http://www.reneal.com/supplies/diluents.htm
    ...add this to alcohol and you the same formula used in ANDRO-GEL- by Unimed Pharmaceutical- This option is also not reccomended- though it is one that I looked into earlier it may be a alternative to DMSO with respect to finaplix )
    h. DMSO- this works well but may speed yohimbine too quickly into blood stream and makes your breath stink of garlic- it is a option for those who want to take a lower dose(high dose with dmso may be unwise) and mix with crushed t3 tabs or triac(this is illegal- actually the use of DMSO as a carrier is illegal- so this is also for informational purposes only) Though I think that topical use with other carriers and oral t3 use are more effective- but it is worth mentioning as some have gotten good results with this combo.

The best thing to do is to try these different carriers to find the ones that are right for you- the easiest to get are MENTHOL(aspercreme, bengay, peppermint oil-diluted) and ALOE and perhaps swab the area with alcohol just prior- for most people this is sufficient to get good results. if you have large pockets of fat with little blood flow- ie these areas are always cold- then using stronger penetration enhancers is advisable. Women, because they have thinner skin, will probably need to use less penetration enhancers.

SOME Q&A

RESULTS?
    Results will depend on the # of A2 receptors. A2 number is greatly affected by estrogen levels. If you have estogenic fatty pattern- thighs chest and triceps- then it will be very effective as it is very effective for women.
    WILL YOHIMBINE MAKE ME HOLD WATER?
    Almost certainly- this water retention may take up to 2wks to dissipate if you have been running yohimbine topically for long periods and high doses.

HOW DO YOU CYCLE YOHIMBINE?
    Yohimbine may be taken in a variety of ways though the most common and comfortable pattern, with less water retention is 3-4 days on and 1-2 days off. However, it can be taken every day though with higher doses watch out for systemic build up.
    WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM YOHIMBINE USE?
    1. women
    2. men with female fat storage patterns
    3. men who have bulked heavily while on aromatics test/dbol - which because of the increase in estrogen will increase the number and sensitivity of A2 receptors.
    4. men who are very lean and trying to drop those last few "stubborn pounds- typically in thighs, lower back, and love handles.

WILL YOHIMBINE HELP TO GET RID OF FATTY GYNO?
    Yes, though it will do NOTHING for the fibrous mass (true gyno). concurrent use of arimidex (prescription) and pgf2a(not approved in humans)- may the most effective stack.

WHAT STACKS WELL WITH YOHIMBINE?
    ECA- may be too stimulatory
    CLEN - drink lots of water
    DNP - almost a necessity
    NCY- enhances
    WHAT IS THE RIGHT DOSAGE FOR ME?
    DOSAGE- this is very individual- the only dosage reccomendation that I give is start with 20-40mg per application and work your way up- 2-3 applications per day- and use different sites during the same day- ie dont do thighs twice in the same day.

chinups Guest
    That is the best damn post on this topic yet.

Thanks pain you are always helpful

old school musings

yooo is offline Associate Member
    anyone know where to get this Yohimburn for a decent price? Is it on all-sports?

Originally posted by yooo
    anyone know where to get this Yohimburn for a decent price? Is it on all-sports?
    www.yohimburn.com

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
    old school musings
    Old school is always the best.... Tried and true.

Pain

Thread Information