DirtyDusty is offline New Member

Supplement suggestions

I started working out 7 months ago after a 10 year lay off. I had no strength, and was 280ls with bmi of 33%. I changed my diet and started weight lifting 4 nights a week and cardio 3 times a week. I am down to 252lbs and 23.5 bm. I have been stuck at this level for the last 3 months. The only supplement I am taking is whey protein. Calorie intake is roughly 2500 a day. Haven't been tracking my diet real closely, except to make sure I try to get 1.5 grams of protein per pound if bodyweight a day. My cardio has definitely improved, but my strength hasn't come up much since starting.

I am currently 4 weeks into Jim Stopponi's 12 week workout program. I workout at night after I get off work and then drink a protein shake immediately after and then go to bed.

What supplements should I try to help boost my testosterone ? Most of my fat is all around my midsection any supplements you would recommend to help get rid of somebody the fat and build muscle?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Only the right DIET can help you to get rid of fat!

Every supplement on the world will do shyt without right DIET.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Figure out you tdee and eat below it. Get a blood test maybe you have low testerostone

Hasn't expressed any symptoms of low test. Only that strength not increased lately. But did to begin with along with cardio. I'd take a closer look at ur diet. Everyone hates hearing it but having had a ten year break myself it was the key to establishing my base. Control not just ur protein but carbs n Carb types. Too many n ur adding fat. Look into Carb cycling. Easy n works well. Remember. Ur body will react. What ur at now is simply closer to where you should have been fitness wise. Now. Well. Now u gotta work even harder mate. But you can do it. You can achieve anything you want. Just lock n load. Lock n load
    Last edited by MajorPectorial; 06-11-2013 at 06:17 PM.

DirtyDusty is offline New Member
    Usually stay low carb for most of the week with a couple of days of moderate carbs. Don't drink sodas or sweet tea, just unsweetened tea, black coffee, and water. Meat, fish, eggs,veggies, and protein drinks.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Figure out you tdee and eat below it. Get a blood test maybe you have low testerostone
    I agree with this....

So easy. I buy frozen green beans n a frozen mixed veg mix. That's my carbs
    4min microwave tub full half n half
    With it I add either;
    Chicken breast diced fried
    Turkey breast
    Steak (blue!!!!!!)
    And may add less 12%f ground lean mince of which I WILL drain fat
    Inc spices n herbs n garlic n onion with all the meats when fried (with olive oils one Cal spray)

So easy. Less n 5 minutes to do a meal!!!

Cept cheat meal

Thread Information