RAMMEL is offline Junior Member

Talking Diet Supplements: Opinions Please

Im trying to drop bodyfat and maintain/gain muscle after an injury layoff.

Im considering getting hold of a dieting supplement, maybe Ripped Fuel Extreme. Has anyone tried it, is it any good???

What ingredients should I be looking for in a supplement of this kind???

Also, what is R-ALA???

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Try any ECA, I recommend Zenadrine. My favorite, others are ripped fuel, hydroxy cut..... Look for products with ephedrine and caffiene. Or you can go the non-ephedrine route but I suggest you try ephedrine unless you have some health problems. Do a search for r-ALA there is a lot of info on it.

Pain

RAMMEL is offline Junior Member
    Cheers for the reply Pain,

I've tried one before called 'mini-thins'. They had 50g Caffeine & 25g Ephedrine per tablet & you take 2-3 per day. Do these levels seem about right for what I want?

I sometimes take one of these tablets before my workouts to give me a lift when Im tired, they work pretty well. Any more than one a day and I start to feel a bit depressed though???

I've got my diet pretty much sorted and I don't struggle to stick to it. Would one of these supplements still be worth taking?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you diet is good ECA will be worth it and r-ALA will be great too. The ephedrin level in that seems good but I like more caff in mine, 200-300mg is where I like, but above 200mg is high and I don't recommend it unless you have been using the stuff and have a high tolerance. I would try to take it with coffee or something to add a little caffine.

Pain

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Any ECA will work well to raise body temperature and metabolism. I've never used R-ALA, although many people swear by it, I'm not sure how well it works.

When I diet I take and ECA, Chromium picolinate, and vanadyl sulfate. The latter 2 will help prevent catabolicism by shuttling glucose to the muscle cells instead of the fat cells.

slecaz is offline New Member
    First, forget about gaining mass and losing fat. You can maintain fairly well. ECA stacks should be used for the last few weeks of your cut cycle. Diet and cardio for the first eight weeks.

Thread Information