superX is offline New Member

One+ by Avant Labs

hey,whats up all. Im new here. anyways, Im about to start a 3 week cycle of One+
    week1 8squirts twice a day
    week2 9squirts twice a day
    week3 10squirts twice a day

post cycle 6OxO
    week1 500 mgs a day
    week2 and 3 400 mgs a day

I just want to know what kind of results I can expect from this, first time on a 1test product. I am 22, 6'1",181lbs and have been training for 3years. I am currently experiencing good gains with NO2. anyways, people who have taken One+ please post some results and for everyone else, when i start the cycle Ill probably post a journal of results. all feedback is appreciated.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    3 week cycle won't do anything for you

do some research, you will be very glad you did

what do you mean withoutdoubt? I have seen people post results on other boards about three week cycles of 1test and gained anywhere between 10 to 20 pounds. do you think it should be at least 4 weeks for maximum gains?

that is VERY hard to believe, a three week cycle that gained 20 pounds off of 1 test..... IMPOSSIBLE IMO

guys like to gain 20 pounds of lbm off of a 12 week 'real' cycle

im not qualified to give you an answer on how long to do it or at what dosages because i've never done it but talk to your best friend on this site.... the search button, you'll find literally hundreds of posts about this very topic

btw, where in VA are you

I got the idea for the cycle from another board. It seemed like a pretty good cycle so I figured Id try it out. Also, I have done various research on ONE+ and the cycle I found just kinda jumped out at me. Check this out withoutdoubt, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=117414 Oh, yea and I live in a small town in VA close to the KY boarder called Pennington Gap.

best of luck to you though but i'd aim more for about 6-7 keepable pounds on a 4 week cycle of PH, that in itself is a lofty goal

thanx for the feedback bro

Tkarrde is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by withoutd0ubt
    3 week cycle won't do anything for you

do some research, you will be very glad you did
    Nonsense.

I work for Avant Labs, and can assure you that these products can be cycled for shorter durations and still produce gains.

I have seen a plethora of feedback supporting the notion that many people have been quite pleased when running shorter cycles, and I am hear referring to the use of ANY hormonal product, not merely ours.

A fairly popular approach to cyclingm the resuls of which are commonly pleasing, entails a schedule of 2on/2off, 2on/2off, 2on/4-6off.

SuperX,

Your dosages look in order, though you needn't use as much 6-OXO as you intend.
    Given your cycle parameters, you'd be fine with post-cycle 6-OXO as follows:
    Wk 1: 500mgs
    Wk 2: 400mgs
    Wk 3: 200mgs

Thanks alot Tkarrde. I really appreciate you taking time to look at my post. I have seen the advice you have given on this board and other boards and I really respect your opinion. Being the age I am (22) and the shape Im in (height6'1",weight180), do you think that I will be able to gain at least 10 pounds of quality lean muscle from a 3 week cycle of ONE+ at that dosage? (also thanks for the correction on the 6oxo dosage)

Thread Information