tryingtogain is offline Member

will my kidneys be damaged

for the first 2 days of the loading dose the instructions said to use 1 and a half table spoons 4 times a day well i was only taking it 2 or 3 times a day but anyways instead of using teaspoons i just found out that i was using the wrong spoon! i was using table spoons wich i didnt know so i was using 1 and a half table spoons per dose! will my kidneys be damaged? i just found out today that the teaspoon was the long skinny one.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    and you are taking???

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

look, trying

i'm a really nice guy, but i'm starting to dislike you and your posts!!!

why, oh why, must you torment me like this?!!!

its not a bad post for real i think i over dosed the creatine and took table spoons instead of teaspons for the first 3 days just wondering if i will be ok

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You will be fine.....I owuldn't even bother loading it just stick with 5grams before and 5 grams after workout and you'll be good to go. If you're that worried about it, just drink a butt load of water and cranberry juice for a couple of weeks.

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    OOOOh shit, you done it now, your doomed man, doomed, death by creatine overdose, I can just read the headlines in the paper now, "BOY MISTAKES TABLESPOON FOR TEASPOON"!!!!!! No just kidding man, I know an owner of a Max Muscle store, he has a friend that is kind of a lab rat for him, the guy took 40 grams of creatine a day for almost 3 months, besides a bad case of gas and the runs, he had no problems, so far, relax man, I am sure your fine.

k that makes me feel better its just that my kidnes kinda hurt a little aftwerwords and i heard its hard on the kidneys

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    your kidneys hurt?

i think its all in your head

flexgolf is offline Member
    seriously its in ur head. u can take a shit load of creatine, just not for a very long time IMO. they reccomend low doses on the labels to be extra safe to consumers, you quite possibly got a better dosage. Brain1200 is a funny guy.

""OOOOh shit, you done it now, your doomed man, doomed, death by creatine overdose, I can just read the headlines in the paper now, "BOY MISTAKES TABLESPOON FOR TEASPOON"!!!!!!""-i blew protein out of my nose

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    creatine is gradeschool stuff something to take before you get old enough for juice. creatine is no more dangerous then water although some people beg to differ

flexgolf is offline Member
    i bed to differ, creatine is more dangerous than water.....science can not predict much about the future consequences of creatine usage

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    im not going to say creatine is harmless as water, but i was taking up to 30g/day when i was in high school (i know only a waste now, but had the more is better mentality)...never had any problems...but i knew guys that took less than 10g that got kidney stones...the difference, i drink at least if not double a gallon or water/day...in building muscle diet is much, much more important than anything you take...btw, read a little and stop making ignorant posts (not talking about this one, your others)...

FL

Thread Information