RAMMEL is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Help: Is HYDROXYCUT making me flabby???

I'm only 175 lbs but have quite a lot of Bodyfat (17-18% I think) so I'm trying to drop bodyfat whilst maintaining muscle.

I've got my diet pretty much sorted (high protein, low carbs, moderate fat) and have had a few of the guys in the Diet section look over it.

I've been taking HYDROXYCUT for 2 days now and, although I know it's early days, I've noticed that my stomach & chest (main areas that I want to lose BF) feel flabbier/looser than before.

Is this due to the hydroxycut 'loosening up' my fat in some way or is it something else?

Is this the way hydroxycut works?

Am I just imagining it or has anyone else noticed this type of thing?

popa is offline Senior Member
    I don't use it myself it just to expensive, I just stick with ephedrine, but anyways to ansewer your question it's way to early to tell but if you continue to feel this it might just be extra skin, this will take time to go away

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't noticed this with any ECA. IMO give it more time 2 days isn't that long and your body could just be adjusting to something else like increase sodium in your diet or something else strange, have you changed anything else in your life at this time??

Pain

RAMMEL is offline Junior Member
    I've made a few changes to my diet, but only stuff I discussed with you & others in the Diet forum. Apart from that the only change is the hydroxycut.

Also, I found a load of Pure Ephedrine pills in my bedroom which I thought I'd lost. I'm not sure what dosage is in each one but they are really small tablets (about the size of coffee sweeteners). Do you have any idea of what dosage these are?

The hydroxycut that I've bought is the new 'ephedrine free' U.K. version. Would you recommend taking these pure ephedrine pills alongside the hydroxycut? If so how many should I take a day?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If the hydro is the ephedrine free sure, but I would find out the dosage of them first. Take 20-30mg 3 times a day.

Pain

Thread Information