excalibur is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb AST-Creatine HSC / Cell-Tech Users READ HERE----Save Money

I have been using creatine HSC for quite some time now and have been very happy with the results. Similar to Cell-Tech, HSC is glycemic enriched creatine that is rather pricey comparitely to a basic monohydrate. To save a penny, I have heard many posting that they simply mix their monohydrate with with their favorite power drink. If you want to save a buck or two and but don't want to give up your fancy creatine take a look at the mixture I just decided to try.

AST Creatine HSC--- Serving size: 1 Scoop Servings Per container: 41 Avg Price: $28
    Calories: 136
    Carbs: 34g (all sugar)
    Creatine: 5g

ingredients: dextrorotary glucose crystals, Pure HPLC tested and laboratory certified "micronized" creatine monohydrate

AST 1000g Creatine Monohydrate--- Servings Size: 1 teaspoon Servings per container: 200 Avg Price $30
    Calories: 0
    Carbs: 0
    Creatine: 5g
    Ingredients: Pure HPLC tested and laboratory certified "micronized" creatine monohydrate

Ast DGC --- Serving Size: 4 level scoops Servings Per Container: 21 Avg Price $10
    Calories: 184
    Carbs: 46g (sugar)
    Ingredients: pure dextrorotary glucose crystals
    *** If you cut the serving size down to 3 level scoops you get
    28 servings per container @ 138 calories 34.5 carbs

Final Comparison: Creatine HSC ~ $.68 a serving (68.29)
    DGC+ Mono ~$.50 a serving ($.3571+$.15)

At two servings a day, pre and post workout, that's about $10 a month for the exact same ingredients. Plus if you consider the extra 20 servings of loading w/ plain monohydrate at $.15 a servings instead of $.68 it saves you another $10 bucks ($3 vs $13.60)

I used to use AST VP2 as my source of Whey Protein ($27 for 32 servings = ~$.85 a serving) but switching to Pro-rated whey ($38 for 161 servings = $.24 a serving). Don't get my wrong, I loved VP2 but for the price difference plus I can support AR I had to make the switch. These two changes broght down the price of my post workout shaker (2 scoops protein, 1 scoop HSC) from $2.38 to $.98 with out sacrificing quality at all! Thats a savings of $84 a month for a pre/post drink!

Sorry if I sound like a cheap SOB but that's the price of a small cycle in 6 months time. I just wanted to share my good fortune. To think of all the money I've wasted..... Hope this saves someone a couple of bucks. Good luck bros.

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information