excalibur is offline Junior Member

Pro-Rated Protein? Opinions

Ast's VP2 Whey Protein Isolate has always been my protein powder of choice but it's a little pricey. The Pro-rated Protein on All Sports by Protein USA is way cheaper but I know not all proteins are created equal. I've heard some companies overstate the protein content of their products. What do you guys think?

VP2: 32 servings for $30 (~$1 per servings)
    Pro rated: 161 servings for $38 (~ $.25 per servings)

VP2 Pro-Rated
    Calories: 100 120
    Total fat: <.5g 1.5g
    Saturated Fat: <.3g 1
    Cholesterol: 5mg 0
    Total Carbs: 1g 4g
    Sugars: 1g 2g
    Protein: 24g 22g

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What do "We" think about what?? the search function button on Pro-rated Protein???

Great stuff, Taste good, I like straw, choc, bananna is ok, vin is ok
    for the price !! cant be beat!! for the qualtiy? cant be beat! Support your board!!

"Where there's a will, there's a WHEY"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

flexgolf is offline Member
    dont listen to everything you hear about this protein. it may possbily be the best in the world, but i would be surprised if there was a little bias in the opinions of some board members.

-for post workout i reccomend natures best isolate. tastes great mizes well. costs a lot, but you only take it post workout so it lasts a long time.
    -for a daily protein i reccomend designer protein (chocolate!!) from next nutrition. tastes good, goes nicely in milkshakes. its pretty popular and i think its done well for me.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey, there's no bias here. I let it be known that I'm a cheap bastard. When I first heard of 10lbs of protein for $38, I thought "to god to be true". Well I tried it and will say, the taste is awesome, the best I've ever had. It mixes fairly easy with milk or water. As for results, well, I've put on a good amount of size and strength and lost alot of fat, of course it could be the AS . Just try it and decide for yourself, I for one will stick with PRO-RATED until something better comes along.

chinups Guest
    It is not the best out there but it is the best for what you pay for. I will drink shit in can if it gets me bigger. I do like the taste however.

Thanks

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    I believe it is an excellent deal. In terms of cost/product it's one of the best. What I say is not biased. I ordered the banana flavor and I am sick of the taste within 3 weeks only. No dis there just personal opinion. I just ordered chocolate (my usual favorite flavor for all supplements). We'll see how it tastes. Great stuff and a wallet savor to say the least.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can't beat it.... 10lbs under $40..... come on now

Chocolate is great

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    Well just a note. I recieved my order for chocolate rapidly after I placed it. Props to Allsport for their quick service. And also, the chocolate is delicious.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    I'm hooked. I switched from Optimum's a couple of months ago. My last order was for a case and that's probably what I'll do from here on in. I have choc, straw, and banana (love the banana). I mix the banana with either choc or straw every shake to keep from getting bored of the same ole taste.

Definitely the best bang for your buck without a doubt!

Thread Information