Thread: Mag10?

TRanScend is offline Junior Member

Mag10?

Seeing as how a 6 week cycle of 1ad and Andr4 (w/ oxo) will run me about 300 some dollars, I was looking into doing a shorter (2week) cycle of mag10 first. Does anyone know about the dosage I should use with this stuff (suggested or increased like with PH?). I know that Mag10 doesnt convert to estrogen, but just to be safe I was gonna take some ZMA and 6OXO, I dont know at what dose. Any help from you guys, as always, is much appreciated.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    2 weeks would be worthless IMO, guys normally do 6 week mag10

search mag 10, there are literally 203023 posts on this

From what ive read, short cycles of 2 weeks on can be effective aswell (although to a smaller extent than a longer cycle), especially for someone just starting on PH. Granted if I had been on for sometime I would definitely do a longer cycle.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    2 on 2 off with MAG 10. Much better than doing it for extended periods of times. You'll get much better pumps the second time you do it then.

This being my first dip into cycles...what do you guys think? If keeping gains was my primary goal (size and strength) should I stick to a long cycle (sweeks 1AD/4diol) or a short one (2-3 week Mag10/1AD)?

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    MAG 10 is 1AD. It also has 4AD as well. If you are doing a short cycle, use some product with 1AD. If you want to do a longer one, use 4AD only.

Thread Information