Deathgrind is offline New Member

Meth Like supplement?

Saw this and was wondering if anybody used it here kinda scary stuff.
    was called Craze here is a snipet of news article

"A sports supplement marketed as giving "unrelenting energy and focus" has been found to contain an "emerging and potentially harmful designer stimulant" similar to methamphetamine.

"Craze," a popular pre-workout supplement sold at GNC and other retailers, was pulled from Walmart's online store following U.S. Anti-Doping Agency tests that found it contained amphetamine-like substances, according to USA Today. "

P.s. won't let me hyper link anything till 25 posts

Little_John is offline Junior Member
    I took it in Afghanistan last year I took more than recommended tho and it was great pre work out made me spacey at times.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Was it geranamine (1,3-dimeth)? If so, that stuff is great, but certainly not meth.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I call bs, ive used craze, and its not different than any other pre workout.

RipOwens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Was it geranamine (1,3-dimeth)? If so, that stuff is great, but certainly not meth.
    Doesn't Jack3d contain the same? I agree with cj

FRITZ BLITZ is offline Junior Member
    I read about this. It started getting exposed when athletes and workers piss tested hot for meth, but were not junkies. The article that I read did not say (1,3-dimeth) it was very long like 7,trio-alpha,3bio blah,blah. a variant similar to meth with a tweeked molicule. I know it's been pulled of shelves and websites of all reputable places.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I saw a video on it. Funny non the less.

Just make your own prework drink guys. Cheaper, better, safer.

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-12-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh, its N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine (N,alpha-DEPEA). This is the first I've heard of it.

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-12-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Big23Red is offline New Member
    I have a stockpile of dmaa products but I get a lot of anxiety about what I'm going to do when I run out so I was experimenting with something to switch to and I ended up giving craze a try. I definately believe it has amphetamines in it because it didn't make me want to workout at all, just gave me a lot of anxiety and I just wanted to go hide in my room, just the way that amphetamines have affected me in the past.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    So why would you want to take this? If it leaves you feeling like shit after it wears off, I think I would look to something else. I feel great the rest of the day after leaving the gym.

Just go get some meth if you want non stop energy and to feel like crap after...making you crave more. Sounds like a really bad addictive type personality to me.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgrind View Post
    Saw this and was wondering if anybody used it here kinda scary stuff.
    was called Craze here is a snipet of news article

"A sports supplement marketed as giving "unrelenting energy and focus" has been found to contain an "emerging and potentially harmful designer stimulant" similar to methamphetamine.

"Craze," a popular pre-workout supplement sold at GNC and other retailers, was pulled from Walmart's online store following U.S. Anti-Doping Agency tests that found it contained amphetamine-like substances, according to USA Today. "

P.s. won't let me hyper link anything till 25 posts

Media hype IMO. Very similar to EPHEDRINE in our findings.

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-12-2013 at 05:25 PM.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    The guy who made DS Craze is also the same guy who made superdrol, and these 'fat loss pills' that contained DNP .

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I took Craze and was pretty let down...didn't give me the stim effects I thought it would...it def. isn't crack. Someone made up a false claim that it contained amphetamine's but the maker's of Craze were proven innocent in court. More than likely it was prob someone associated with USP Labs (Jacked) that was trying to eliminate some of the competition!

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    I am also not that impressed with craze.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's DMMA my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgrind
    Saw this and was wondering if anybody used it here kinda scary stuff. was called Craze here is a snipet of news article "A sports supplement marketed as giving "unrelenting energy and focus" has been found to contain an "emerging and potentially harmful designer stimulant" similar to methamphetamine. "Craze," a popular pre-workout supplement sold at GNC and other retailers, was pulled from Walmart's online store following U.S. Anti-Doping Agency tests that found it contained amphetamine-like substances, according to USA Today. " P.s. won't let me hyper link anything till 25 posts
    Craze didn't do sh*t for me. I've used a lot of pre-workouts and the best one so far is the one by musclepharm.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I took Craze and was pretty let down...didn't give me the stim effects I thought it would...it def. isn't crack. Someone made up a false claim that it contained amphetamine's but the maker's of Craze were proven innocent in court. More than likely it was prob someone associated with USP Labs (Jacked) that was trying to eliminate some of the competition!
    Yes, but from testing the product, they found that it contained N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine. which is a controlled substance, and it hasn't been tested on humans.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    Yes, but from testing the product, they found that it contained N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine. which is a controlled substance, and it hasn't been tested on humans.
    Really? That's the 1st I heard about it...I thought the product was tested proving the claims to be false.

Thread Information