kmh
    kmh is offline New Member

Thumbs down AllSportsNutrition.com

OK after ordering from a few of the other guys, I decided to give AllSportsNutrition a try...I go through alot of protein and supps, I buy for myself/wife/son and daughter we all work out. AllSports has a nice selection and good prices so we did an order. First order came within 3 days, although they did not send one item as it was discontinued.

Now the problem Second order was put in on Monday am the 19th of May, here it is Thursday the 29th and still no order. (This order also has an item that will not be shipped as it is also discontinued-time to update website guys). I have emailed twice and no response at all!? First email sent was last Friday, second one was this Tuesday-why no email response, not very good customer service. I telephoned Wed. and finailly got through, they said it was shipped Tuesday over a week after ordering and it should be here in a a few days...

As we all know waiting for our orders is always a pain, but this is ridiculous. Still no order, hopefully Friday after 12 days of waiting. Both orders were a few hundred dollars and I will not be ordering from them again. If they could have answered an email or explained the situation better perhaps, but this was just bad business and bad customer service.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hmmm, they sponsor this board for us my friend. Sorry about your experience but maybe they are willing to do something extra for you because of it.

Anyone from allsports want to call this guy?

I have not heard of a bad experience before and I have been around here for about 18 months.

kmh
    yep, just my luck I guess...
    I do not understand why they do not answer an email either?
    A simple your order was delayed, we are sorry would do.
    kmh

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    PM PTbyjason and he will take care of ya bro, or just give it time and your order will come. Patience my friend: Patience!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I have ordered from them before, and I was satisfied with the prices and products. My order was once delayed, but I called up and got a friendly person who assured me that it would arrive. It did. It probably took about ten days from time of order to receipt of items, but that could be the fault of UPS also. Overall, it is a great site with good prices, and I had a positive experience with them. I'd order again!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Ok, I will explain the situation.

We have been experiencing some MAJOR growing pains. Starting Friday we (myself, the owner, and all of the employees) broke down the entire warehouse and moved all of the products little by little until Monday Night. It took us 4 days working from 8 AM until 10 PM sometimes 1 in the morning every single day. We were so overloaded in our warehouse before that we couldn't get anything done. We decided that we needed to sacrifice one day of shipping in order to continue to fulfill orders like we had been doing before the sudden growth. If we didn't, you were going to see a steady decline in customer service on our part, and that was unacceptable. So, for one day, I will admit it, we fucked up and did not ship any items out. But we had no choice unfortunately. Now I think I remember you talking to you on Wednesday, though I might be wrong. I don't remember you even sounding upset. I will tell you like i have told anyone else that we have ever inconvenienced. We are human, and there are some things that we unfortunately can't help. We do screw up some times and we are trying to constantly improve things. If we did you wrong, you tell us and we will do what we can to make you happy. You never even gave us a chance to do something for you to make this right. You just flamed us on a board that we pay for and I just happened to run across it to defend us. Yes, WE SCREWED UP. What can I do to keep you as a customer? The floor is open to you. Our orders have been getting delayed lately, which is why we moved to a new warehouse. We knew we were messing up more lately, so we have made the necessary adjustments to correct it. You can E-mail me at allsportsnutrition.com, my email ID is Jason (email id @ allsportsnutrition.com [did this so I wouldn't start getting spammed by the bots that are used to capture your e-mail address on the web and spam you]) and I will do whatever I can for you. I am leaving town tomorrow on business, but I will be back on Monday. KMH, if we lost your service, I am sorry. We hate losing customers, and more than anything we hate to let our customers down. I do hope you will give us another chance, but that decision is up to you. We do the best we can on all of the orders because we know that a lot of the guys on here shop with us. We don't want bad publicity. We try our best to do a standup job, but sometimes things happen.

I just got home and just now realized what you said about the e-mail. I can understand why you didn't get an e-mail on Friday. I torn down our entire computer network and reinstalled a new one in our new place on Monday. But the fact that you did not get an e-mail on Tuesday is wrong. I will call a company meeting tomorrow morning and address this. I don't know why you didn't get a reply, but it won't happen again. You have my e-mail now so you get in touch with me. If I can do something to keep your service you let me know.

kmh
    Jason,
    It's good to finally hear from somebody.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Hopefully you guys will get all of your growing pains resolved.

Will let you know if my order shows up today. KMH

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    ASN like all businesses will have mishaps. I have had an order totally screwed before but it wasn't their fault the blame fell on FEDEX. Trust me on this, give 'em another chance and I'm positive they'll do ya right.

kmh
    Jason,

Problem...
    Have emailed you twice, yesterday afternoon and this morning-please respond.
    kmh

I e-mailed you Friday. When did I not respond to you? I was at work until 5 PM and I don't work on the weekends. I will try to get into my e-mail and see what's up.

kmh
    Jason,

Thanks for your time and effort-Problem resolved!
    ASN is OK
    kmh

Thread Information