tgrady is offline New Member

Question does anyone know about this?

hi I've been reading alot on this forum, its great and has alot of info. I'm 5'10" 191 11.5% BF, not really sure about the body fat, I kinda made a mistake when i tried androstat and nortesten, cause my body reacted very strongly to it, i gained about 8-10 lbs in 11 days and benched like 80-90lbs more than i've ever before, thats great but it gave a me small amount of gyno, which is the reason i immediately stopped it, its really not that noticeable but i feel horrible having it because i'm used to having a great body, i've even done lightweight bodybuilding shows and placed 1st and 2nd in them, i've read about estrogen inhibitors and that they can stop gyno but is it too late for me or is there anything else, i have pics, i hope i posted them right, appreciate all your help
    Last edited by tgrady; 04-17-2003 at 04:23 AM.

another pic, you may not really see it but it attributes to the lower mass in my chest, really bothers me
    Last edited by tgrady; 04-17-2003 at 04:24 AM.

1 more, better lighting there, oh yeah i tried the andro when i was 17 here i'm 18
    Last edited by tgrady; 04-17-2003 at 02:58 AM.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    how much andro did you take bro! andro i believe is not that great of a product. i beleive it increases you estogen more than testosterone if any. it may not be too late to take anti-estrogens but i would wait. second.how do you know that you have gyno. were you nips hurting, or did you just gain some bodyfat by your pecs? dont use andro anymore and you can see if a doctor can recommend something, but i dont have enough info to recommend something. plus your doctor will let you know whether you can supplement something that can help, or if its too late and you have to have surgery or something. trygetting you BF down to 9% and see how you look.

the nips never hurt it may be an increased amount of fat, but its mostly that they widened, i honestly took the recommended dosage but it may be that my body can really produce test. and i noticed effects from zma,zmass, just like the same affects that people get from small dosages of andro., but i've heard that anti estrogens can make me produce more test., could that make my problems worse?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    theres no pics......

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I dont see any pics either, and dont confuse gyno with larger or slightly more sensitive nips. If it's really gyno you could see them lactate when squeezed, fatty deposits, or hard sensitive lumps under one or both nipples. If you really think you have gyno, look into some anti-e's to help stop it from progressing.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    bromo is the way to reverse gyno go see your doctor

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it lumps?

sportsguy is offline New Member
    Hey, you sound just like me because I took propionate , and reacted so strongly I scared myself. its been about five weeks since my first four week cycle, and I have more fat by nipples than I ever did--i've always been pretty ripped. Its not for sure gyno, but I'm going to ask my doctor.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    oh man last night i had a dream i was lactating it was hillarious when i woke up i laughed my ass off I think it all started with a litle baby chick melding into my pec the i squeezed where it was and milk shot out.
    Last edited by lloyd_cannon; 05-30-2003 at 08:54 AM.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    maybe when your chest got bigger it kind of 'stretched' your nipples

i think thats what happened to me

oh fuck, maybe i have gyno

OENINUIDG&*!^@%%!@!^&#WT(^&EV&^W!*

Thread Information