Thread: 4wk cycle

caturpilar is offline Associate Member

Question 4wk cycle

Hello, I am 26 years old 5'11",155lbs and have decided to get serious in the gym. When I came in the military I weighed 127 lbs. I came out weighing 160. I can not seem to duplicate the same gains. So I get de-motivated. Since I am in the military it is impossible to use illegal substances since they urine test about once a month. I was wondering if anybody knows if the 4wk super muscle blasting cycle(under 200lbs) really works as effective as the ad says. It claims to put on 21lbs of mass in 4 weeks. I've wasted a lot of money on supplements due to my ignorance of bodybuilding. This stack contains Equi-Bolan DermaGAIN and MAXTERSON. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Joey

skii96 is offline Member
    The military doesnt test for AAS once a month they test for weed and other narcotics, you would be fine running a cycle. And all the products you named suck!!! Dont waste your money!

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, my buddy tried that and its shit!!! he did gain like 5 or 6 pounds in 4 weeks, but everyone is different you might gain 20 pounds in 4 weeks you never know..my 2 cents

Agreed... shit like that doesn't usually work. And it's not like there's a guarentee on that shit. I say you go for it. Spend your money on something worthwhile.

Good luck.

HUGE PRESSER

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't waste your money on that stuff. It's just too damn expensive for 5 lbs of water weight. Stick with creatine, protein, good diet, and glutamine, with maybe a 1-AD and 19-nor if you want to stay with OTC supps. But if you choose to do AS the military doesn't test for it, I should know. I was doing AS the whole time I was in.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    hey bro my friend tryed that stuff didnt gain jack Sh*t its to much money I would say do a 4ad and 1ad cycle thats what I am going to do right now and also I dont think andr is banned in the military

Thread Information