Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member

Ephedrine...Not a steroid but wanna help me out?

Ok well since im 16 and no nothing and was told not to take setroids im gunna listen...cause i dont wanna die or look like a idiot...well i am a lil chunky...im 5' 11" im like 200 pounds...i dont look too fat but i have a gut and a lil but of tits but im also a lil defeind you know....chunky is the word...well anyone...would xenadrine with ephedrine help me get cut up for the summer> and if it would i know its dangerious so when should i take it? thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The main issue I would address is diet. Ephedrine will help but diet is the only way to get a six pack. Diet and cardio

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yes, xenadrine RFA-1 is a great choice. but

1. when u wake up in the morning try to do 60 minutes of jogging, stationary or outside ifu can.

2. eat a clean diet! i dont know how much carbs and protein. 1 lb of protien per pound of bodyweight and maybe 1 gram of carbhydrate or 1.5 grams of carbohydrate per pound of body weight.

u willl lose alot of fat, PROVIDED U DIET WELL MAN. i wanna see u do this cause i want hardcore proof that it works. i heard from so many guys that it works but i wanna see it work. and i know if uare determined to do it u CAN !

STAY AWAY FROM JUICE FOR ANOTHER 5 - 6 YEARS!

best of luck man !

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Post your diet on the Diet forum and get some help tweaking it.

Also I just wanted to give you props for following the advice you got from experanced bruthas who know what there talking about. IMO this show's maturity that is rare at your age.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea they both work well for fat burning...but what would work best for you at your age would be cardio buddy....keep your diet at low fat medium amount of carbs and high <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>.....actually read the back of the box of whatever your eating.. and do atleast 45 min of cardio a day...if you want take a lil xenadrine or epherdrine.....but dont rely on just those drugs to help you. and watch what you eat before you sleep, keep it light cuz whatever you eat before you go to sleep will probably end of going to unwanted use
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 06-09-2003 at 09:11 PM.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    good for you for listening to everyone like ron said very rare for someone your age

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stay active and add the lean weight (more muscle) to boost your metabolism. I remember cutting class a few times in High School to go lift... I am not sayin' drop out of high school and get swole... just that dedication and consistency will give you your best results.

Since you are probably an endomorph body type you should keep consistent with some cardio and eating properly - especially at night (low carb). When you go to McDonalds and what not with your buddies - get two chicken sandwiches and water vs a Big Mac value meal. It's all about what you can get yourself used to - some people are used to eating ho-hos and twinkies - others are more used to steak and eggs. And the steak and eggs is what you need to fill up on - for the protein content. Proteins are the building blocks for your new physique - you can't build house without the bricks.

We're creatures of habit. What you enjoy is what you learn to enjoy. The biggest down fall in America, IMO, is raising kids using sugars as a reward. Throwing a kid a turkey drumstick when they do well would be a better option IMO! Instead of desert - fill yourself up more on the foods that are rich in protein...

Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member
    yeah well thats the problem...i know i have to eat like 5 or 6 meals a day and with the foods but i have no time to prepair with school and everything...and i have no money for meal replacesments that makes it so hard

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Doughboyx64
    yeah well thats the problem...i know i have to eat like 5 or 6 meals a day and with the foods but i have no time to prepair with school and everything...and i have no money for meal replacesments that makes it so hard
    That is a problem. You should have diet down before you start things like thermogenics. If you have money for Xenedrine - you should have money for food or meal replacements.

Start on the bottom and work up - not on the top...

..........///////Prohormones/Metabolites\\\\\\ - additional support for recovery
    ......../////////Creatine/ECA Stacks\\\\\\\\\\\\ - cutting/bulking choices
    ......///////////Free-Form Amino Acids\\\\\\\\\\\ - glutamine, BCAA, ...
    ....////////Whey Protein/Protein Powders\\\\\\\\\ - increased mucsle growth ability
    ..////////////////Multi Vitamins, EFAs\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ - additional nutritional support
    //////////Whole Food Sources and Water\\\\\\\\\\\\ - the basics

And brother - you got nothing but time. Personally, I work at least 10 hour days, sometimes up to 11-13, and still have time. Don't make excuses - find solutions.

Meal replacements, hard boiled eggs, tuna sandwiches - all easy to prepare. I like to whip together some a big pot of marinara, lean beef, and veggies on a Sunday night to heat up during the week.

Thread Information