Thread: T3 - 2 Weeks In

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member

T3 - 2 Weeks In

So I decided to run T3 to see how it worked for me to help me cut a little BF. Did my research, got lots of helpful info from everyone here. Started it 2 weeks ago.

Started on 50mcg/day. Felt nothing at all for a week. No temperature increase. None of the tired/achy feelings others have reported. And not loss of weight. Bumped it to 75mcg. For the first couple of days I felt nothing. Then I got hit (hard) with being tired, achy, etc. Was REALLY run down for a few days. Actually felt like I had the flu (sans the sore throat) for about a day and a half. Temperature seemed to increase slightly. Still no loss of weight.

Then, after a few days, I felt my energy coming back. Achy feeling went away as well. No loss of weight still.

Yesterday morning, stepped on the scale...loss of 2lbs. Ok. That's good but could be anything. Stepped on the scale this morning. Another 2lbs lost. Ok, now I feel like it's kicked in. I didn't change my diet (from the time I started T3) and not doing any more cardio (actually didn't have time to do any yesterday), so I'm assuming (yeah, I know) it's the T3 giving me the extra nudge.

So, at first, I was ready to throw the stuff out. Now it seems it's finally started working. I guess I was too impatient. Glad I waited.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep us posted on how it works. I know there logs but the more real life experiences the better.
    Good luck with it

Yeah, there are logs out there but there is relatively little info from T3 users out there. So I figured I'd add my experience to the mix.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Appreciate the information. Been curious about the lethargic feeling and how long to go away. Many use Clen to get over that hurdle.

Did you get the shakes at all at 75?

Only took me 2-3 days to get over the feeling.

No shakes at 75mcg right now. I've not bumped it up because I saw some progress this week.

Keep going bro! Are you taking any supplements or on trt dose while taking the T3?

Yes. I am on TRT (200mg/wk) but have increased to 400mg/wk for the T3 cycle (so, technically, not trt). Also take anastrozole .5mg 3x/wk and HCG 250ius 3x/wk.

Keep the updates coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick View Post
    Yes. I am on TRT (200mg/wk) but have increased to 400mg/wk for the T3 cycle (so, technically, not trt). Also take anastrozole .5mg 3x/wk and HCG 250ius 3x/wk.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick
    So I decided to run T3 to see how it worked for me to help me cut a little BF. Did my research, got lots of helpful info from everyone here. Started it 2 weeks ago.

Started on 50mcg/day. Felt nothing at all for a week. No temperature increase. None of the tired/achy feelings others have reported. And not loss of weight. Bumped it to 75mcg. For the first couple of days I felt nothing. Then I got hit (hard) with being tired, achy, etc. Was REALLY run down for a few days. Actually felt like I had the flu (sans the sore throat) for about a day and a half. Temperature seemed to increase slightly. Still no loss of weight.

Then, after a few days, I felt my energy coming back. Achy feeling went away as well. No loss of weight still.

Yesterday morning, stepped on the scale...loss of 2lbs. Ok. That's good but could be anything. Stepped on the scale this morning. Another 2lbs lost. Ok, now I feel like it's kicked in. I didn't change my diet (from the time I started T3) and not doing any more cardio (actually didn't have time to do any yesterday), so I'm assuming (yeah, I know) it's the T3 giving me the extra nudge.

So, at first, I was ready to throw the stuff out. Now it seems it's finally started working. I guess I was too impatient. Glad I waited.
    Hi Rick. I am starting my 2nd week of t3/clen . I have run clen alone b4 and no rash. I started t3 at 25mcg and noticed a rash in days 6 and 7. Rash started at base of neck day 6. Now day 8 and increased to 50 mcg and notice on my forearms.

Btw I am encouraged with your recent weight loss. I haven't experience the fatigue/flu like symptoms but they are consistent with my research. But nothing suggests I would get a rash. :/

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Bump!

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Good luck Rick

So far so good. Had a 6 day trip to Vegas and kept taking it out there. Did gain about 7lbs but should have been more. Then lost all of the weight in a day (or so). Just water (obviously). I got back last Wednesday and down from what I was before I left.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hi Rick. I am starting my 2nd week of t3/clen . I have run clen alone b4 and no rash. I started t3 at 25mcg and noticed a rash in days 6 and 7. Rash started at base of neck day 6. Now day 8 and increased to 50 mcg and notice on my forearms.

Btw I am encouraged with your recent weight loss. I haven't experience the fatigue/flu like symptoms but they are consistent with my research. But nothing suggests I would get a rash. :/
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I haven't noticed any rashes or anything. I also figured out the flu-like symptoms weren't from T3 but from the test I got to supplement what I'm getting via TRT. Was contaminated somehow. Knocked me on my ass the two weeks I did it. So I'm not doing anything extra at the moment. Just ordered some extra test so hopefully, this stuff won't be tainted.

Might add albuterol at some point in the future but I'm still burning through fat (yeah, some muscle right now, too). So it's working on its own. Actually just ordered more.

My wife is actually using it now. Not that she really needs it but trying to lose a few lbs. It's working well for her at only 25mcg/day. I'm at 75mcg/day.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I haven't noticed any rashes or anything. I also figured out the flu-like symptoms weren't from T3 but from the test I got to supplement what I'm getting via TRT. Was contaminated somehow. Knocked me on my ass the two weeks I did it. So I'm not doing anything extra at the moment. Just ordered some extra test so hopefully, this stuff won't be tainted.

Might add albuterol at some point in the future but I'm still burning through fat (yeah, some muscle right now, too). So it's working on its own. Actually just ordered more.

My wife is actually using it now. Not that she really needs it but trying to lose a few lbs. It's working well for her at only 25mcg/day. I'm at 75mcg/day.
    is your wife on test? t3 will burn everything it can for fuel and muscle is denatured for fuel faster then fat.

About a month in and down about 16lbs. Would be significantly more but there was a 6 day trip to Vegas and my wife's birthday in the middle of it all. So very pleased with the loss so far.

Got some other test and planning to add more this week. Posted in the steroid area to figure out if an extra 200mg/wk (total of 400mg/wk) or 400mg/wk (total of 600mg/wk) would be better.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    is your wife on test? t3 will burn everything it can for fuel and muscle is denatured for fuel faster then fat.
    I was wondering what would happen if you added T3 whilst in ketosis. Presumably if you are primarily using ketone bodies for fuel, and you added T3, you would burn far more fat that muscle, since you were in a state to use fat for fuel anyway. This is just wondering out loud; does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I was wondering what would happen if you added T3 whilst in ketosis. Presumably if you are primarily using ketone bodies for fuel, and you added T3, you would burn far more fat that muscle, since you were in a state to use fat for fuel anyway. This is just wondering out loud; does anyone know?
    Don't know but I carb cycle throughout the week. On a low/no carb day I'm around 50g carbs for 2-3 days. Then I'll eat 150-200g carbs.

So still dropping 1-2lbs/day although I eat a little more on the weekends so I take Monday (sometimes Tuesday) to catch back up to where I was on Friday. I don't have a specific date to hit for my cut so I don't care if it takes a little longer.

Meant to mention that I do tend to sweat a little more. Not as bad as others have mentioned, although I usually sweat a lot anyway. I notice it more on my butt and backs of my legs when I'm sitting down. But it's there.

Every once in a while I get a little headache. I don't normally get headaches so I'm thinking it may be the T3. But nothing crazy.

Been noticing more vascularity and getting LOTS of comments from people talking about how good I'm looking. I've lost a lot of BF since January but the comments have been coming in (the heaviest) the last week or so. It's been about a month since I started T3 so, again, I'm attributing it to the T3.

I did make it a point to do 30-40mins of cardio (just fast-paced walking on treadmill) before I work out (I work out 5x a week). I was doing cardio most days before but I make sure I do it every day now. I want to increase this but just don't have the time--self-employed with a wife and 2 kids.

On 100mcg/day and 400mg/wk of test.

So far I'm very pleased with the results.

Thread Information