TRanScend is offline Junior Member

Question Anxious to Start, but Waiting

Hey guys, Im about to start my 1AD cycle (first one ) but I have a slight problem. I need to know how much 6-oxo I should be using post cycle. my 6 week cycle will be of 600mgs 1AD daily. Post, Ive decided for going with 6-oxo and ZMA but I dont know how much I should be taking (becuase of the increase in 1AD I will be taking). Im sorry for continually posting this same question up, its just im really anxious to get my cycle on. Ive been researching how much I should take, but I cant find anything definitive, just vague suggestions. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Again, Im sorry for being a dick and asking this so many times

-Trans

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    I only used a single bottle of 6-oxo after I tried PHs for the first time. I did 1-AD @ 400mg/ed with 4-AD @ 1200mg/ed. To be honnest I'm not sure the 6-oxo did anything for me, but it was the one time I did it so I have no idea what might of happened if I didn't take it. Maybe you can judge this by my results, I started at 185 and went up to 200. Once I finished with my 6-oxo my weight was at 195, and its still between 195 and 200 today. My strength also dropped a little bit after I stopped the PHs, but nothing worth crying over.

TRanScend is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot Ad. Thats all i needed to hear. I think ill go with two bottles just to be safe. I had a quick question though. I dont want any water gain and dont really care about size as opposed to strength. So im gonna hit the 600mgs 1AD, but in your opinion- do you think it was the 1AD or the addition of the 4diol that got you your gains?

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    From the results I have seen reported on this board and others 1-AD is really good for increasing strength but not as good as other PHs for gains in size. Since it was my first time, I really couldn't tell you if it was the 1-AD or the 4-AD which did the trick. I suspect it was both of them. I have read plenty of posts from people who used 1-AD alone and had good results. I was told by a few people that 4-AD causes water retention, and I definately experienced that. If I were you I would just stick to your original plan, it sounds good. Just make sure you spread that 600mg out over the day, maybe in 3 200mg doses or even 6 100mg doses if you can do it.

Thread Information