D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member

What to do in-between cycles? (Supplement questions)

I’m almost finished with my first cycle (deca and winny) and im taking a summer off (off juce I mean). Planning to start my second one in the fall around September. I’m just trying to find out what supplements I should be taking during my time off. As always any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is what im planning on getting:

1) Muscle milk by CYTOSPORT

2) Either Xtra Advantage by MUSCLE MKTG (liquid creatine) or
    Creatine Monohydrate by VITOL (liquid creatine)

3) Either Pro-Rated 100% Whey by PROTEIN USA or
    100% Whey Protein by OPTIMUM NUTRITION

4) Liquid Clenbutrx by VPX (this is more for a nice pump than anything else)

Please let me know if I should get liquid creatine, powder, or both. Is there anything I am missing? I am also thinking of getting BCAA and/or HMB, are those products waste of my money? Please let me know.

Thanx

D

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Dude if I was you I would not use the liquid creatine as is it not that effective. Try some type of powdered creatine like EAS phosphagen HP it is pretty cheap. I personally wouldnt use HMB, maybe try some glutamine and a multi vitamin. Oh you did not state this but you might already have it, you need clomid for post cycle therapy .

I do have clomid on hand, but I feel like this cycle did not shut me down one bit. You know how ppl talk about deca dick and whatnot? Deca had completely opposite effect on me. Instead of having deca dick I was running around hornier then ever and I had no problem with erection.

I thought of saving it for my next cycle but if you guys think I should still take it – I will. Just let me know the amount I need.

Thanks.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    You will still need take take clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of deca . Being shut down doesnt have anything to do will your libido it deals with your HPTA being shut down or the abiltiy for your body to produce testoterone so going ahead and take the clomid for 300mg the first day, then 100mg for 10 day, and 50mg for 10 days to get your natural test levels back to normal.

I will use clomid just the way you described. That’s the way I was planning to use it before. Thanks.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    MAn defianintly get yourself some badgers milk... look what it did for rob shnieder.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Just stay on creatine and make sure you are still eating a shit load. That'll help keep your gains.

Thread Information