MasterPain is offline New Member

Question If you were in my situation what PH would you take?

Ok I'll start with the reason why I am unsure what PH to take. I tried Halodrol-50 for the first time about 5 months ago and lost some hair. I know that sounds crazy since I only heard of a few people having that issue so I am one of the lucky ones

I ran more then the recommended dose of 50mg and upped it to 75mg plus I did an extra week. I did 5 weeks total 50/50/75/75/75 gained almost 12 lbs and loved being on it!!!!! I started to notice some thinning at the end of the cycle and during pct. I didnt know what to think? I even started to think my liquid Tamoxifen Citrate I got might have also caused it lol

So I really dont know 100% sure if the Halodrol-50 I had had DMT in it since it was one of the last batches from GN. I also used Fast Action's H-Drol mainly at the end and also not sure if it could have had DMT in it since FA doesnt have lab results verifying the compound like CEL does.

So with all that information what compound would you recommend I try? I am not sure what compounds out there do not convert to DHT and are not androgenic ? I saw HMG-Xtreme (2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etioallocholane) from america cellular labs claims you will not lose hair on cycle but it seems like a Epistane (2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol) clone? And if it is I have seen more people lose hair from Epi then Halo so I dont think that would be a good choice?

Any thoughts would be great since I really want to try something soon.

BTW I'm 27 years old and 201lbs as of today. BF around 16%

Thanks for your time

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    What's up masterpain, I don't know the answer to your question but im sure someone on here will,what i would like to ask is since it has been 5 months since your h50 cycle how much of the 12 pounds did you end up keeping?

lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member
    I've use Methyl 1D XL. Its a pro hormaone/pro steroid from LG Sciences company. 1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione is the compound contained in it. I felt I made some good gains on this. But you can search that compound and judge for your self.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    I am currently taking Methyl 1-D and Methyl Masterdrol, seem decent. It's only my 5th day though. LG claims no hair loss with these products.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I just got finished running epistane for 28 days. No hairloss here...

Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    What's up masterpain, I don't know the answer to your question but im sure someone on here will,what i would like to ask is since it has been 5 months since your h50 cycle how much of the 12 pounds did you end up keeping?
    Well now that I think about it I actually gained a little more muscle then 12 lbs maybe closer to 15 lbs since I forgot to mention I lost a few lbs of fat. Not sure exactly how much fat I lost but I would guess about 2-4 lbs. After I finished pct I only lost 1 lb, for pct I used Nolva, Retain 2 and Powerfull. And to this day (5 months later) I have put on about about 7-8 lbs. It has been hard for me to put on weight since the cycle. It could be that I was training very hard/heavy and had a nice strict diet that I was able to keep about all my gains.

And to the rest of you guys that have taken those PH's without losing hair the big question is are you genetically prone to MPB and have you lost hair from other cycles before? Some people are very lucky and dont lose hair on cycle since they are not prone to MPB. I have heard great things about Epi but after seeing a few people lose hair I have a feeling it will do the same to me.

Thanks for the replies

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I lost some hair on tren . I dunno if i'm prone to MPB...How would I determine this? I doubt it. my hair is so goddamn thick I can barely get a comb through it...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    look into some superdrol clone if they are still available

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    use your money and just buy some creatine,N02, and whey.
    im not real sure the 'prohormones' that are still OTC work that well

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    I lost some hair on tren. I dunno if i'm prone to MPB...How would I determine this? I doubt it. my hair is so goddamn thick I can barely get a comb through it...
    You would determine it by looking at your family background. If most of the people lost hair early on in life then its likely the same will happen with you. If not then your in luck

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    look into some superdrol clone if they are still available
    Superdrol is very harsh and a lot of people have lost hair from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    use your money and just buy some creatine,N02, and whey.
    im not real sure the 'prohormones' that are still OTC work that well
    I already have all that but looking into a compound thats the least likely to cause hair thinning. PH's work very well, if you read what I said earlier I gained almost 12 lbs of mucle and lost a few lbs of fat = a total of about 14 lbs or so.

Thread Information