Thread: Creatine

chinups Guest

Creatine

My boy wants to jump on some creatine and I suggested to do cell tech. Now I know all the hype about that shit but I did it and had some good gains. Any who what do you bosy suggest for a creatine supp. I know I can research this but I am going to order real soon and I want to see opinions.

Chins

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i personally have used eas phosphagen hp and regular creatine monohydrate that i ate with dextrose and a banana to wash down...didn't really notice much of a difference between them. both were equally as effective imo

chinups Guest
    Did you take it twice a day or once?

You can get creatine so cheap now adays that I would hate to have this kid spend 50 beans on cell tech when u can just add things like detxrose and get same affect. Anyone that can help with this, thanks...

i took (and still do take) it twice a day. in the morning and post workout.

the only issue i have with things like eas and cell tech is how homogeneous is the mixture? how can you really be sure that in each scoop you're getting what they claim. at least when i eat it seprately i know how much of each i'm getting (ignoring the purity issue). my 2cc

popa is offline Senior Member
    i love cell-tech, it works great for me...but I never load with it just to expensive...If I really wanted to I'd load with regular creatine monohydrate then maintain it with the cell tech.
    With the cell tech I take 2 scoops in the locker room after training

chinups Guest
    Popa-Do you seen gains? Also I use to take it and had a hard time getting that down and post workout shake, way too much shit to drink. BLOATED!!!!

Originally posted by chinups
    Popa-Do you seen gains? Also I use to take it and had a hard time getting that down and post workout shake, way too much shit to drink. BLOATED!!!!
    ya you really got to force it down, usually when I'm at the gym on the last 3-4 sets I'll just sip water instead of drinking it, so by the time I'm in the locker room I'm so thursty and I look forword to pounding the creatine down..works for me

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I just use creatine monohydrate from Optimum Nutrition at ASPN. I mix 5 grams in with my preworkout protein shake and another with my pwo protein shake w/dextrose and have seen nice gains. I plan on jumping back on it as soon as my cycle is done. It's cheap as hell and doesn't upset my stomach like alot of other powdered creatines do.

I see awsome gains

chinups Guest
    You can throw glutamine in with post workout shake right. Some say glutamine and creatine cancel each other out. BS right..

Originally posted by chinups
    You can throw glutamine in with post workout shake right. Some say glutamine and creatine cancel each other out. BS right..
    i take both together in the morning and post workout...just before my shake. works fine for me!

chinups Guest
    BUMP

for other opinions

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I do it and have had no problems mixing the 2.

me either, I mix it the 2 after I train and before I crash

Thread Information