daem is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up 2 thumbs up to pro-rated protein

i was running out of powder and decided to order from allsports to help support the board, but also was interested to see how the taste was since so many have raved about it.

hands down the best tasting chocolate protein shake i have ever had...mixed extremely well without chunking, tasted phenomenal, and by comparing nutritional information and the BCAA dosing i found it rapes my old 100% whey by GNC in all categories. wish i had gotten some sooner

i am a firm believer in passing along information about great products, so don't think this is some shameless plug or attempt to kiss Jason's ass here. support the board and get a great product at the same time!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    ok, i'm finally gonna give in and get some prorated...is chocolate my best bet at flavor? the banana looks interesting...

sigrabbit is offline Member
    The chocolate is awesome, and I just ordered banana and strawberry. I found that if you stir in the powder then let it sit for a minute it becomes nice and frothy with no chunks....yummy.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I've only been saying this for how long fellas....and lady. I prefer strawberry, but banana kicks arse too!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Its pretty good stuff but the scoop is pretty big.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    I have to admit I was temped as well and i just recieved my first order yesterday. All I have to say is it's pro-rated for me from now on and the shipping on all sports was fast too. 10lbs of chocolate. I swear it almost feels like im cheating on my diet at times.

kiro is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up this is nice to hear

hey,
    i'm thrilled to hear those wanderfall things going towards the pro-rated protein.
    I live in Europe and a frined of mine whos lives in Seattle ordered 2 chocolate jarrs along with a tone of other things and he's bringing them here with him to me. I'm glad i gave it a try and i'll give you feedback on how it does taste.
    Support Allsportnutrition.com!!!!
    Great site, great guys, great prices!!!
    kiro

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I can't find the pro-rated in Canada.And Allsportnutrition wont ship to Canada

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LORDBLiTZ - Yo ucan send me the money and I'll ship it tp ya.

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member
    I just received my 10 lbs. of banana and it is the best tasting protein I have ever had--will forever order from them for now on, even though they screwed up my original order.

Thread Information