Thread: Clenbuterol Use

Willmackie is offline New Member

Clenbuterol Use

I decided a wee while back to use Clenbuterol after a mate of mine kept banging on about how great it was - skeptical at first, I decided to look around online and wasn't able to easily find a great deal of firsthand write-ups on Clen - I thought I'd do it.

I'll post my meals/dosage here for the duration of my cycle, mainly for feedback from veterans of clen and a little bit to show how my experience was. I'll keep each day to one post by editing it to update meals etc.

I have 60mcg tabs of clen and have today, just started taking 30mcg - I can''t split the tablet accurately by any more than half - I'll be pyramiding up by 30mcg until I reach 120mcg where I will stay on for 4 days before coming back down.

Breakfast:
    Shake with flaxseeds & 30mcg of clen.

Now, I don't know if I'm imagining things, but I feel like the Clen has gotten to work fairly rapidly. Can anyone confirm this?
    I'm feeling a little lightheaded and restless - I want to keep moving around. Again, it might just be me lying to myself but I don't normally feel this.

Cheers!

uhit is offline Member
    You'll feel clen the second you take it. Literally, within like 10 minutes of taking clen you'll start shaking a little bit.

Lightheadedness I'm not sure of but if your shaking and being restless then s'all good. Means its working its magic (magic of burning like 100 calories in a day lol)

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen hits u pretty quick so you need to keep an eye on your dosage and go up in small amounts as you can handle the sides. Drink plenty of water and keep your taurine intake up because the cramps from Clen absolutely suck.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    For me Clean worked the best with results in two weeks. Clean diet and daily morning cardio along with a 3 - 4 times a week work out. Better results then ECA for me.

Thread Information