Thread: cant sleep

bungledoona is offline Associate Member

cant sleep

Hey all, just wondering if there are any sups that will knock me the **** out?

I havent been getting to sleep till around 2 -3 am every morning and its starting to piss me off.

Currently not taking any gear or any medications that would give me any insomnia. So this is all natural

Please help!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a few things that can help with sleep, I'd say the most effective bar drugs is melatonin. I recently came off ketotifen and it made it a lot harder to get to sleep, with melatonin it's practically fine after 2 nights of fixing my sleep schedule.

That's another thing, if you're falling asleep at 3 and waking up late, wake up early one day and fix your sleep schedule. Wake up at say 6 or 7 and go to sleep at 10-11. It may take a few days but just keep waking up at 6-7 until your body adapts.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Zquill! Its expensive so i always get the store brand.. Same active ingredient and usualy 5bucks cheaper or so. Knocks me out pretty good!

Pericu is offline Junior Member
    Had it as well and even 3 times in my life. Often it's correlated with major events in my life or things that really bother me.

First I would start to fix some things before taking any medication for sleep.
    Further you might want to change some stuff right before going to bed. I.e. not watching tele or doing any kind of work, take a walk, take a hot bath etc. There are many method of getting relaxed and prepared for a good and long sleep. If that's not helping, I would start with going for natural herbs, like lavendel melissa tea, vitamine C and stuff that helps with sleep and lowers cortisol.

As said, there are plenty of things you can do before taking any kind of medication. If all of that doesn't help, then I'd consider going to a doc for some kind of medication.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bungledoona View Post
    Hey all, just wondering if there are any sups that will knock me the **** out?

I havent been getting to sleep till around 2 -3 am every morning and its starting to piss me off.

Currently not taking any gear or any medications that would give me any insomnia. So this is all natural

Please help!
    Natural things like Melatonin,,,ZMA help some.

Thread Information