Thread: Transporters ?

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Transporters ?

Hey Buds,

I was just talking with a friend of mine who swears by Glut-amine. I must say, I've taken it in the past and have noticed an Energy Improvement Level. My buddy says i need to take it with a transporter, like a sugar, like applesauce or a banana. I don't know....makes sense but it seems to work for me without applesauce.

I hear some guys say Glut-amine is worthless....but i've found that NOT to be true. I feel better when i'm doing it everyday. Don't ask me why, but when i get off it, i feel a little run down.

I've FIRST read about Transporters in Aurthur Rea's book "building the perfect beast"

What's your opinion about taking supplements and Transporters ?

tcw
    Bump....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I generally just throw several grams of glutamine peptides and L-arginine in my pre and post lift shakes...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I do 5g glutamine and 5g bcaa pre and post workout

add a 5g CM to post workout also

Hard_Body is offline Junior Member
    Thais stuff such a waste of money, your probably feeling run down due to other reasons, like poor diet, or lack of some the essential nutrients

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Glutamine is worthless as a muscle building or recovery supplement unless you're deficient in it. It can help with gut health but that's about it. You don't need to take it with any "transporters" if you do take it.
    Last edited by Docd187123; 12-20-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Hey Buds,

I was just talking with a friend of mine who swears by Glut-amine. I must say, I've taken it in the past and have noticed an Energy Improvement Level. My buddy says i need to take it with a transporter, like a sugar, like applesauce or a banana. I don't know....makes sense but it seems to work for me without applesauce.

I hear some guys say Glut-amine is worthless....but i've found that NOT to be true. I feel better when i'm doing it everyday. Don't ask me why, but when i get off it, i feel a little run down.

I've FIRST read about Transporters in Aurthur Rea's book "building the perfect beast"

What's your opinion about taking supplements and Transporters ?
    L Glutamine dosent get absorbed in the human stomach very well.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    L Glutamine dosent get absorbed in the human stomach very well.
    You're thinking glutamate not glutamine

tcw
    Yeah....i don't know buds.

But i notice a difference between taking it and not. I throw in some with my protein post workout shake.

I'm an ectomorph....so i wonder if that has something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Yeah....i don't know buds.

But i notice a difference between taking it and not. I throw in some with my protein post workout shake.

I'm an ectomorph....so i wonder if that has something to do with it?
    Somatotyoes wouldn't have anything to do with it. What do you feel precisely?

Hard_Body is offline Junior Member
    I think I know the feeling you have, i usually get it when I go like over 3 hours without a solid meal like for example last night I messed up my meal timing with my workout, pre workout meal was at just after 6, got to the gym around 745, didn't start actual dead lifting till maby 815ish, at like halfway through the workout I was just not feeling the same,body was giving me signs to get the hell out and go eat, started to feel very angry and irritated, good energy still but just not the same and when I got home I must have killed a cup of oatmeal and a can of tuna in less then a minute. This is because I went over 4 hours without a solid meal since I didn't get home till after 10. I did have milk and an orange right after workout but that didn't do much, But once I eat I always feel much better

Thread Information