joe_capone is offline Member

hydroxycut and me..

i tried one pill today after 7 months of hydroxy shit.. it was a scary experience. felt light headed short of breath paranoid thinking im going to drop from a heart attack anytime soon. i used to take those pills with no problems b4 hell i even used to pop 2 at a time sometimes even 3 a time twice a day totaling up to 6 per day. but i now i cant even handle one. im throwin the shit away and im going to listen to my body. now imagine how i would react if i injected sus.. damn im sensitive never was like this b4. any advice from anyone is welcomed.

ps: now im realy paranoid about injecting. i want to start my damn cycle for godsakes but this is killin me.

mikeyj is offline New Member

Angry are you kidding me?

I took Hydroxycut w/ephedra and it did wonders for me. I took 4 pills three times a day and lost 21 pounds in 2 weeks. I don't see how you got rocked off one pill. Maybe you should try it w/o the ephedra. Just a thought.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Joe Cap .... bro I'll take those hydroxycuts off your hands!!! I love that shit and cant find it with ephedra around here.
    PM me .. I'll buy them from you!

OverDrive

joe_capone is offline Member
    dude the bottle is halfway u sure u want it? lol

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Same thing happens to me. Any ECA kicks my ass.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hey I'd rather have it than see you toss it. Can you still buy Hydroxycut w/Ephedra in Canada? Hell I may have to send you some cash .... I just found a grocery store nearby that had 4 bottle of Ripped Fuel with Ephedra so I bought those ... GNC, Vitamin Shoppe ... they all stopped stocking Ephedra products

fsu5ball is offline New Member
    Joe, have you tried looking online? I went to shopping.yahoo.com and searched for Xenadrine RFA-1 and found a couple stores who still have a limited supply left. You might find similar results if you're not a Xenadrine fan (my favorite).

Thread Information