Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Pre workout - Whats the best ? Preformance and feeling

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Optimum nutrition gold standard pre workout ( currently using) - i feel slight tingles in hands for 2 mins then nothing , doesn't make me feel like a champion but today i did add 5kg to my preacher curls whilst using it

Gaspari nutrition - super pump - feel nothing , no tingles no added energy

Grenade 50.cal was decent i got all the forehead tingles,forearms and hands but ohh my dais it mixes terribly and the taste makes me heave , also when I'm working out after taking it, it makes me feel bloated and my training suffers

Does anyone swear by a pre-workout in which they wont workout , without it as it gives them the performance they need for extra pumps / makes them feel Bad ass.

I'm really after something in which I can feel BEAST MODE
    Last edited by Reiid13; 02-18-2015 at 07:36 PM.

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    Most of the stuff sucks imo. Everything seems to be way under dosed on key ingredients. Only way to get proper doses is to make your own. That's what I do.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Beer is the best pre-work out!

silverrock is offline New Member
    The old school Jack3d was hands down my favorite and ever since, I haven't found anything I really like. Right now I'm taking Cellucor C4 and it's decent. Can't say I swear by it, but it's better than a lot of the other ones I've tried since jacked has gone off the market. I'm in the Super Pump = Super Dump camp, it really gives me the sh*ts about halfway through my workout.

Forgot about Redline VPX - it's a bit expensive for everyday, but it gets me going.

Quote Originally Posted by silverrock
    . Right now I'm taking Cellucor C4 .
    Yeah I recently bought a 60 serve tub of this , watermelon. Amazing taste for a pre workout , I find it gives me tingles and if I get music on and jump around a bit I get psyched up , but doesn't make me explode with energy

I don't really know what im after other than something that you take and makes you turn into the hulk lol

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GAT Nitraflex

rahulsingh265 is offline Junior Member
    Currently using GAT NITRAFLEX green apple, imo its a decent pwo..... I've tried arnold iron pump, taste wise it sucks but gives decent pump...muscletech neurocore was crap......Infinite labs juggernaut was my first pwo, juggernaut was good.... But nitraflex is better strengthwise......

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    GAT Nitraflex
    Thanks both ^^^^^^

I'll check this out for sure , hopefully I can get it easy in the UK without having to pay massive shipping prices

rahulsingh265 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    Thanks both ^^^^^^

I'll check this out for sure , hopefully I can get it easy in the UK without having to pay massive shipping prices
    It is creatine free.... Still i feel that nitraflex gives me strength.....

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have been using Neon volt for a few months now it has no creatine in it and I do not build a tolerance to it
    rahulsingh265 likes this.

Thanks, I was looking to change it up too.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone tried My-Pre? There's a few blokes on the internet promoting it, Simeon Panda, Sergi Constance etc. I know these blokes are sell outs but i'm interested to know if any members have tried it. Right now i'm not using anything special. Sometimes I just smash 4 tea spoons of coffee in a bit of water and that gets a bit of buzz going.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I have been using Neon volt for a few months now it has no creatine in it and I do not build a tolerance to it
    Does it give you the pump you need ?

I feel like a junky haha , I have like 4 tubs of different brands but I'm after that perfect one / the best .

I hear "Jym" is meant to be amazing , although atm I think it's only in the US / Australia ... IF i bought on eBay it's so expensive + shipping ... And I think it's only a 20 serving tub :0

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can find some leftover Craze,,,that was an amazing pre workout!

Damnit, Jym is expensive. But all the reviews look good, so maybe I'll give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by silverrock
    Damnit, Jym is expensive. But all the reviews look good, so maybe I'll give it a try
    Yea ,as i said i believe its a 20 serving tub aswell if i had it shipped here to the UK it would be like £55 lol
    Last edited by Reiid13; 03-10-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13
    Does it give you the pump you need ? I feel like a junky haha , I have like 4 tubs of different brands but I'm after that perfect one / the best . I hear "Jym" is meant to be amazing , although atm I think it's only in the US / Australia ... IF i bought on eBay it's so expensive + shipping ... And I think it's only a 20 serving tub :0
    yes it makes me really vascular gives me the pump and tons of energy. It's the only pre I have taken that I do not build a tolerance to. I been taking it for 3-4 months and it still works great

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    yes it makes me really vascular gives me the pump and tons of energy. It's the only pre I have taken that I do not build a tolerance to. I been taking it for 3-4 months and it still works great
    You ever tried ONs GS pre w/o? Anyone, what's your experience?

I just took it today and got more energy than C4(which sucked IMO)...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    You ever tried ONs GS pre w/o? Anyone, what's your experience?
    Whats up bro ! I took 3 scoops of this , this morning ( the most ive ever taken ) ... Contrary to what i first said , i am BUZZING MY TITS OFF .... Bicep / shoulder today , added 2.5kg to preacher curl , im training on a empty stomach and whats very odd is that I'm not sweating :s ..... I feel like i can curl all day . However @ 3 scoops to make me feel like this , and only a 30 serving tub it would be expensive to keep doing this lol .

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    Whats up bro ! I took 3 scoops of this , this morning ( the most ive ever taken ) ... Contrary to what i first said , i am BUZZING MY TITS OFF .... Bicep / shoulder today , added 2.5kg to preacher curl , im training on a empty stomach and whats very odd is that I'm not sweating :s ..... I feel like i can curl all day . However @ 3 scoops to make me feel like this , and only a 30 serving tub it would be expensive to keep doing this lol .
    Lmao... What's up brother, I took two today and was buzzin around... that is odd that you weren't sweating as much(I sweat perfusely on prop anyway but am absolutely drenched when done(sounds like you do too, except for today... Lol

Yeah the only thing about it is the 30 servings! $$$ is quite expensive...

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Cup of coffee is fine
    Okay, 3jack never works, the same for no-explode.
    Mesomorph is great!

NYbeastMode is offline New Member
    N.O.-xplode works great for me. 3/4 scoop is all I need. I used to take 3 scoops at a time back in the day but that was the old formula. I still think the old formula was better but I like the new stuff a lot. I am definitely trying neon volt after this little tub of N.O.-xplode is finished.

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Angel Dust is terrific!

Bio and nach....trying it tomorrow.

Bio do u do more then one scoop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150315_205843.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	155868

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Bio and nach....trying it tomorrow.

Bio do u do more then one scoop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150315_205843.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	155868
    Nice! Let me know how you like it! I know Bio loves it... And that's what I'm going to next!

Around $$? GNC? (I fvkin hate GNC) lol such a rip off!

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    GAT nitraflex orange flavor, 2-3 scoops does the trick for me. However I drink 2 cups of coffee a day at least just to stay alive lol so i might be a little desensitized compared to others. I also try not to take it everytime, only when im tired after a long day, usually 2-3 times a wk max so i dont get too used to it.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Optimum nutrition gold standard pre workout ( currently using) - i feel slight tingles in hands for 2 mins then nothing , doesn't make me feel like a champion but today i did add 5kg to my preacher curls whilst using it

Grenade 50.cal was decent i got all the forehead tingles,forearms and hands but ohh my dais it mixes terribly and the taste makes me heave , also when I'm working out after taking it, it makes me feel bloated and my training suffers

Does anyone swear by a pre-workout in which they wont workout , without it as it gives them the performance they need for extra pumps / makes them feel Bad ass.

White flood is my favorite OTC... Aderall and halotestin being my favorite pre workout pharmacy stuff

Blog Entries

I've also found that when using any pre-workout for more then a month or so the effectiveness really diminishes...

Blog Entries
    Oh I forgot to mention dmaa is great... It can still be found online in some places and I've found that at most shell gas stations there's that x-fedrine stuff that is labeled for breathing works great very similar

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Nice! Let me know how you like it! I know Bio loves it... And that's what I'm going to next!

Around $$? GNC? (I fvkin hate GNC) lol such a rip off!
    Amazon everything nach...never go to gnc anymore
    NACH3 and lovbyts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Synhax View Post
    GAT nitraflex orange flavor, 2-3 scoops does the trick for me. However I drink 2 cups of coffee a day at least just to stay alive lol so i might be a little desensitized compared to others. I also try not to take it everytime, only when im tired after a long day, usually 2-3 times a wk max so i dont get too used to it.
    Dude I take gat every workout day. And I have at least 4 cups at the minimum of coffee depending on the day. And I feel I have a good . tolerance.

I can't believe u could or would take 2-3 scoops man.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Amazon everything nach...never go to gnc anymore
    Cool bro... Yeah can't fvkin stand GNC!

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    If you can get hold of it Craze is fookin mental stuff.. When I first got some of this I dived straight in by taking 2 scoops which was a massive fail, didn't come down from the high for about 8 hours (im serious lol..)

Quote Originally Posted by Duo
    If you can get hold of it Craze is fookin mental stuff.. When I first got some of this I dived straight in by taking 2 scoops which was a massive fail, didn't come down from the high for about 8 hours (im serious lol..)
    The original craze is no longer manufactured , and even if you do find a tub its probs fake like a crap load of craze was back in the day , hence why they stopped manufacturing it .....

First day on neon volt...

Definitely strong stuff. Took 1.5 scoops. Probably could have gone with one.

Hit within about 10-15 mins...and after about 20-25 little bit of the tingles.

Finished workout about 20 mins ago and still wired.

Good stuff....def recommend trying if u wanna try something new. Great pump

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sick! I'm goin for it! Lol I'll have like 3 different ones laying around...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Sick! I'm goin for it! Lol I'll have like 3 different ones laying around...
    Lmao I do too...but ones the wifes. I only use it if I run out

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lmao I do too...but ones the wifes. I only use it if I run out
    Ahh it's a good thing... Always have something to take... plus have had this Albut sitting around may try that in the am only(I've heard it's great for that - just need some Keto)...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information