AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Talking I found Mag-10 Cheap!!!

Whats up guys, just thought i'd pass on a little info. I found Mag-10 for $47 a bottle on EBay, compared to $60 on supplement sites or $99 manufacturer retail! I also found 1-AD for cheap and I'm sure Tribex and Chrysin are there too.

EBay - The end of retail and high prices as we know it!

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    now let's think about why there are people on ebay selling it for that cheap, lol...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I recieved the product in the mail today and both boxes and containers are sealed. So it's legit.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    ebay is one great place to get scammed and how would you even know if they were legit have you used it yet and seen gains.

if i were you i wouldnt use mag-10 anymore just go on straight 1-ad , 4-ad cycle I havent heard as many praises for mag-10 as i have the 1-ad, 4-ad stack.

Sorry bout the flame but i hate when people say there is a great place to get something and it is not an even reputable source. I think i will stick with allsportsnutrition!

By the way did you ask "SLIPKNOT" if you could use that avatar i think he still has the same one

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    1-AD is cheap on eBay hunh? That's funny. I'd be curious as to how cheap it was. Between 1fast400, bodybuilding.com, DPS, vitaglo, this store's site, anabolicminds, etc you can always get it for low $30s. And you know it always arrives and is fresh that way; no such gaurantees with eBay.

I'll buy bulk prot bars on eBay, but that's about it. Once you get scammed on there and realize that there is nothing done about it and you have to pay $25+ for a refund, you will not think it's so damn cool. And all scammers really need is another email and new account to start their eBay scamming all over again.

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    i love ebay, never had a bad experience with it at all

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by lloyd_cannon

By the way did you ask "SLIPKNOT" if you could use that avatar i think he still has the same one
    Slyp's gonna beat some ass! jk, but you might as well look for an original avatar bro.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Feli Fly
    1-AD is cheap on eBay hunh? That's funny. I'd be curious as to how cheap it was. Between 1fast400, bodybuilding.com, DPS, vitaglo, this store's site, anabolicminds, etc you can always get it for low $30s. And you know it always arrives and is fresh that way; no such gaurantees with eBay.

I'll buy bulk prot bars on eBay, but that's about it. Once you get scammed on there and realize that there is nothing done about it and you have to pay $25+ for a refund, you will not think it's so damn cool. And all scammers really need is another email and new account to start their eBay scamming all over again.
    I got scammed once on ebay when buying a $300 car radio. Ebay got involved and so did the police since the kid scammed like 10 other people for the same thing. About 3 months later i eventually got my money back from the kid becuz he was looking at criminal charges. So if u do get scammed on ebay, they make sure you get your money back. And i also got 3 bottles of Ergopharm 1-AD from there along with some 6-OXO. And they did work, i gained about 20 pounds off of it.

znak is offline Senior Member
    E-bay can be a cheap place to find stuff, but if you pay yourself $.25 an hour for your time on the net and factor in the typically outrageous "shipping and handling costs" that are added, you might save a buck per item over 1fast400, bodybuilding.com, DPS, vitaglo, this store's site, anabolicminds, etc , unless you get lucky and bid on something no one else does. (Rare, but it does happen.)

I agree with Feli Fly, for a buck or two it is not worth f%^ing around.

Thread Information