KA24 is offline Junior Member

Phenibut - Does it Fit Into Your Training Regime?

I've thought about trying it. From what I've gathered, it can give you extreme focus, but I've curious with exactly how to stack it before a workout. Any insight?

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KA24 View Post
    I've thought about trying it. From what I've gathered, it can give you extreme focus, but I've curious with exactly how to stack it before a workout. Any insight?
    Be careful with phenibut yea it's otc but its use might also turn out in an addiction. Don't take it on daily basis: 2 -3 times a week would be good to go. The safest effective dose possible to take usually is 500 mg at once. You can add 100 - 200 mg of caffeine because it even strengthens and improves it's nootropic effects. I personally take prescription phenibut. Good luck!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KA24 View Post
    It did absolutely nothing for me but give me a headache. It may have made me feel a little weird later on, too, but otherwise complete waste of money. Tried 2 reputable brands. Got nothing like what was touted. I would put my mone elsewhere.

I did have luck with TeaCrine which I prefer over Dynamine. They are reportedly similar with Dynamine having faster onset, but I found TeaCrine more effective and better results. I stacked with caffeine and without (using later in the day after my normal caffeine load) and like it both ways.

I think nootropics are very hit and miss and vary greatly from person to person. I’ve yet to discover any nootropic I think is worth the cost, however.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    I'm no longer taking phenibut. Well, it depends on the person: for some it's worth to take for anothers completely useless.

Chark is offline Member
    I find it very useful for days I know my anxiety will be spiked (interview, presentation etc). It could help with training but needs to be taken on empty stomach and takes 2-3 hours to onset. It’s something to be very careful with as testlolblast mentioned it can leave you with a nasty addiction if taken too many times a week.

Thread Information