Mach500 is offline New Member

Question on Cell tech, and Nitro-tech

Hey guys,

I was just at some convention, and there was a model/bodybuilder guy there. I talked to him, and asked about his routine, and supplements. He said he recommended cell-tech, and nitro-tech, and one of their products of creatine.

I've heard a lot of hype about cell tech, and nitro tech, and I am wondering if there really is that big of a difference. Has anyone noticed a difference in taking the two? I am taking protein from all sports nutrition store. I know cell tech, and nitro tech, are as expensive as hell. Is it worth the cost? Are there other alternatives?

Help me out guys.

Jason

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    I am apt to wonder whether or not that bodybuilder was working for muscle-tech. Don't waste your time. Cell Tech is a decent product (even though I can't stand muscletech because of their advertising practices). Nitrotech is like any other protein product except more expensive and with a trace of creatine.

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    In my experience, Phosphagen HP is much, much cheaper and gets, at the very least, similar results.

adonis_myth is offline Junior Member
    i have tried cell-tech and I really think it is a good product! especially the orange flavour with vanilla VP2 it is absolutely amazing for taste buds and gains!

but the price is ridiculous

i just use Vp2 and max muscle big max pre post now
    half the bigmax serving

with nano creatine

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i've used them both , just go buy a cheaper creatine and protein. i mean just looking at the ads in magazines should give you an idea of how much bullshit they try to pull. you see the big mother truckers drinking their products and expect you to believe thats how they got big... pisses me off, just had to let that out

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    nitro-tech's protein is very good tasting!

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    Nitro tech may taste good or cell tech may have you gain good, but there is no reason any other whey concentrate and multivitamin or any generic creatine monohydrate used with high GI carbs couldn't deliver the same results... and you'd spend half the $ or less.

Do you think those 6 or 8 page ads are cheap? Heck no, and you are paying for them when you buy Muscletech stuff. The BBers or fitness models in their ads looked good long before CellTech, NitroTech, and Hydroxycut were ever invented BTW.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    well ... I just came off 3 months of cell tech and I have to say I did notice a big increase in strength and a little increase in size.
    This was the first supp I've used in over a year ... last year I loaded up on Phosphagen (from EAS) ... just dumped a scoop on my tounge and washed it down with grape juice .. I blew up! I gained 7 pounds in less than a month and kept about 3-4 lbs. of that.
    Over all .. I like the taste of cell-tech! But my next cycle will be straight up Phosphagen
    Last edited by OverDrive; 06-27-2003 at 06:52 PM.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Feli Fly
    Nitro tech may taste good or cell tech may have you gain good, but there is no reason any other whey concentrate and multivitamin or any generic creatine monohydrate used with high GI carbs couldn't deliver the same results... and you'd spend half the $ or less.

Do you think those 6 or 8 page ads are cheap? Heck no, and you are paying for them when you buy Muscletech stuff. The BBers or fitness models in their ads looked good long before CellTech, NitroTech, and Hydroxycut were ever invented BTW.
    I agree about the Nitro-tech being nothing spectacular,i already answered the cell-tech topic in another thread.

Man, feli fly you really just want to upset me don't you?

It might be hard to beleive, and in the case of muscletech it is very hard to beleive. But those 6 and 8 page reports are making the product cheaper for the consumer, or at least thats what my economics prof told us.

Hey, and theres nothing wrong with the fitness models looking good

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    i'll be honest I've taken the liquid sublingual creatine..phosphagen..and lately pinnacles..I can't tell the diff from when I am using it or not...mostly psych I think..the ease of the sublingual is what I like..right b/4 working out..but I really don't notice ant difference..

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    i'll be honest I've taken the liquid sublingual creatine.. but I really don't notice ant difference..
    Yah any brand of sublingual creatine is a crock, man. The mg (creatine should always be measured in grams anyways) amounts are really low and it's a basically a ripoff.

I used the Muscle Marketing ATP Advantage stuff back in undergrad because my team got to try it for free and I didn't notice a thing. It claims to have "the equivalent of 2500mg creatine per serving. So, assuming that's true, when you get 30 servings for $30, that's 75g creatine for $30.... yah great deal ... and sadly, I think the older original ones I used had even less creatine and cost more like $40 retail.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Its not worth it...perfect your diet and youll get the same results...

As far as a creatine goes, MET-RX's MASS ACTION--by far the best supplement on the market. It come loaded with creatine, HMB, Glutamine, BCAA's, and more. I suggest everyone try it...its not to pricey either--$25 for about 2.5 to 3 weeks worth

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Its not worth it...perfect your diet and youll get the same results...

As far as a creatine goes, MET-RX's MASS ACTION--by far the best supplement on the market. It come loaded with creatine, HMB, Glutamine, BCAA's, and more. I suggest everyone try it...its not to pricey either--$25 for about 2.5 to 3 weeks worth
    I wouldn't suggest the Met-Rx thing if it has all of that stuff in it, it'll just end up interefering with the creatine absorption and lowering the GI, of course everyone mixes their creatine in with their protein so go figure...

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I found that the Cell Tech gave me terrible gas as well as the runs. Shortly after I took it I had to run to the bathroom, so I don't use it any more. The Nitro Tech is good, but I think you would get the same protein and results from a lot of other less expensive proteins on the market, like HDT Pro Blend, Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex, or Cytosport Muscle Milk. As for the creatine though, I suppose it is just a matter of what your body reacts to best. I would buy a small amount first and see how that goes, and switch brands if you are not happy with the first.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Cell tech tastes good well thats because all the damn sugar, after this last tub no more. As for nitro-tech there are much better and cheaper proteins out on the market.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Thread Information