Thread: ECA Help

Alfred is offline Junior Member

ECA Help

When i take them how many do i take of each
    I took 2 Ephedra 1 Cafine and 1 Asprin and could barley feel the effects, what should i up to get more of a kick?... im thinking the cafine ???

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    for beginners, you shouldnt' buy them separately. next time try to buy a stacked product with all three in it already..

ive tried 2 differant stackers so far and havent really liked either of them, both of them had weird effects on me that for the most part wernt desirable

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Be more specific about the weird effects. If you are talking about dizziness, shortness of breath, sleeplessness, restlessness, etc... most of those start to subside after a couple of days use. You have to slowly habituate your body too it. DNA's Jacked has a perfect combo of the ECA that doesn't get me wacked out like Thermadrine, Diet Fuel and Ripped Fuel used too.

IronRhino is offline New Member
    Someone's already corrected you on trying to administer the stack separately so no need to address it again. What were the doses of the ECA stack that caused weird side effects? You also have to face that fact that you're taking a substance to stimulate/enhance your metabolic processes and want no secondary effects? Huh...

when i tried therma lean my heart rate would rise but i would just feel like sleeping. It didnt give me any energy at all, more of a lathargic feeling.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I've used spirosome, animal cuts, and all sports eca stack and had success with all of them. If you can buy it, you might try some spirojet, which has been outlawed in my area for its ephedra content.

Thread Information