AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Lightbulb Protein shakes in restaraunts instead of soda...

Sorry this is a little off the wall, but I was thinking....

Wouldn't it be great if the general population actually gave a shit about fitness and looking good, and instead of soda at restaraunts they could offer PROTEIN SHAKES? Think about how awesome that would be! They could even have protein beer! God im so pissed it'll never happen.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    They do have them where i live...i think its calls "Ultimate shakes" or something like that. I live in texas and the town i live in has one @ the golds gym, one on campus, and one off campus. They make some good shit, but its kind of expensive so its not real popular....I drink em all the time though!

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    Every restaurant has them... alway have... it's listed as "Milk"

....and order a large glass of water too.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    They would never put enough in it tho. I was raiding the fridge at work and somebody left some ensure or soemthing there. It said high protein on it, and i look at teh nutrition label to find an amazing 12 grams.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    They would never put enough in it tho. I was raiding the fridge at work and somebody left some ensure or soemthing there. It said high protein on it, and i look at teh nutrition label to find an amazing 12 grams.
    When your 80 years old that is a lot of protein

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    The only place I've seen them is at a mall at one of those smoothie stands, bought a protein fruit shake for 4.50, and they used a lousy GNC brand too. That would be awesome though if restaurants served them all the time. Maybe there is a hardcore town that is totally into fitness where all that stuff is served.. Who knows....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I was thinkin maybe muscle beach. Get a steak and eggs and hashed browns and a protein shake to drink. That would be sweet.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you ever get a protein shake at a gym they are outragiously priced. At the Golds i use to go to the protein was $5 a glass. So if i buy 4 glasses of their protein it is the same as buying 2 pounds in the store

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    I agree, if they did offer it at a Resturant it would be like $3 for glass of it, and it would be probably be all generic and from a bag, and probably be vanilla or strawberry flavored. They would probably have some shitty ass flavor like "dingleberry blue"...Sorry I hate resturants, and I hate having a girlfriend that enjoys them as much as I hate them. I much rather buy a carton of eggs for $1 and boil the shit outta them, and eat those fuckers(just the whites) and then fart alot, then sleep...THE END

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Man I just noticed that was an old thread...and I am still posting on it...

Thread Information