repeatoffender is offline Junior Member

Mag 10 New Formula? Diff. taste

Hey everyone, I took Mag 10 about 1 year ago, and I decided to try it again recently. This stuff tastes 100% different than the stuff I took last year. Both products were purchased from legitimate retail places, but this new Mag 10 is nothing like the one I was used to, as this one burns the mouth and throat quite a bit. It's almost like doing a shot of hard liquor. It's really weird! Any ideas of why this could be, or if something changed in the formula?! Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I know what you mean with the Mag-10, man it burns going down. I chase mine with water or grape juice/creatine and it goes away after about 5 minutes. I think its normal. Did you have good results with it last year? I'm bulking right now and taking Mag-10, any suggestions or tips for using it?

I gained about six pounds with it, but I lost a lot of it. Now, I'm stacking it with 1-AD and 4-diol, and that stack is awesome. It is important to make your workout regimen intense. I started this stack with a different workout program and a great deal of cardio, and the results have been great. After the cycle I'm gonna make sure to use 6oxo so that I don't lose the gains this time. From what I hear the 6oxo is pretty good stuff. Good luck with it!

SeVeNSiNz is offline New Member
    repeatoffender - Your doing Mag10, 1AD and 4-diol?

I've done 1-AD with Biotest's 4AD-EC and had really good results. Can you tell me what your dosages of each are and how your doing so far.

Thanks repeatoffender

Hey sevensinz, the mag 10 seems to be doin nothin this time unfortunately. I was taking 600 mg. 1AD per day along with the AST 4 Diol 250 three times per day. I went from 151 to 160 lbs, added the mag 10 at 2 doses per day, and the first bottle is almost gone but weight is still 160. I don't really think the Mag 10 is working.

SeVeNSiNz is offline New Member
    repeatoffender - Thanks for the info..

I think my next cycle is going to be BDC's T1 Pro transdermal and
    1,4 Diol. I haven't heard any negatives about it. Everyone seems to back the product as one of the best.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatoffender
    Hey sevensinz, the mag 10 seems to be doin nothin this time unfortunately. I was taking 600 mg. 1AD per day along with the AST 4 Diol 250 three times per day. I went from 151 to 160 lbs, added the mag 10 at 2 doses per day, and the first bottle is almost gone but weight is still 160. I don't really think the Mag 10 is working.
    So you gained 9 pounds(not specifing the time frame). Then you ADDED
    MAG 10 and gained nothing during the time it took you to finish a bottle. Wouldnt you also say that since you didnt gain anything during that time while taking everything, that the 1-AD and the 4 diol stopped working as well?

hey peace frog, the 1-ad and 4-diol may have stopped working, but the mag 10 just never seemed to kick in.. I have used mag-10 alone in the past with results that weren't so great seeing as I lost the gains, but I really didn't add so much as 1 pound when sticking Mag 10 into the mix this time. May work for some, but I'm happy with just 1-ad and 4-diol.

Thread Information