Thread: Yohimbine dose?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

Yohimbine dose?

I have primaforce yohimbine hcl 2.5mg capsuals

What is the best dose? The bottle says 1-2 caps daily

But online research says some people are taking 20mg of this stuff in one go?

Thanks for any info

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would try what the bottle says and start with 1 and go from there to see how well you tolerate YOHIMBINE

upperhandy is offline Member
    optimal dosing is 0.2mg/kg of body weight
    take on empty stomach as insulin kills the effect of Y
    i'd build my way up to that dose as some people are very sensitive
    good compound for morning fasted cardio

upperhandy is offline Member
    FYI im taking 17.5 mg 3x daily.... i'm also ketogenic right now and at the end of one hell of a cut

EldisME is offline New Member
    there are only SOME people who take up to 20 mg. If you really want to take more than what's written on the bottle then I would do the following: take exactly how it is written for about a week. then, take one extra capsule per day for a few days. in case everything's alright until this moment then after a few days like that you are good to go so you can add one more capsule per day. already having 2 extra capsules per day. keep like that for a few more days. and that's the way to go until you find something wrong. people are different. someone might be fine at 40 mg (just assuming) but there might be others who might find it too much at 5 mg.

Charger Hemi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    FYI im taking 17.5 mg 3x daily.... i'm also ketogenic right now and at the end of one hell of a cut
    Do you use powder or pills?
    The powder comes with a microscoop but the dosing cannot be really accurate.

Skinny Sciolist is offline New Member
    I'm assuming that Primaforce is pure yohimbine? I took Yohimbe Fuel by Twinlabs which used yohimbe bark extract. The dosing instructions recommended I only try a mg to see how my body tolerates it. Luckily, I heeded the advice on the label. I'm not sure how pure yohimbe compares to bark extract but when I took the bark extract it was accompanied with chills, sweats and just an overall uneasy feeling.

Thread Information