Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Angry Creatine without having to load it

I have a stupid question, but I have to ask. does anyone know of a creatine that one can get the same benefits as regular creatine without having to load it every freaking day?? If so any info will be useful. I heard about the Creatine Serum, on this board posted by someone, but is there another product that works just as well without the loading cycle?

Improving is offline Anabolic Member
    Creatine serum is SHIT!!! Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

You dont HAVE to load creatine, it will just take longer to get full muscle saturation if you dont. The only Creatine supplement I have tried that didnt need loading and actually seemed to work is Trac by MHP. Good product, but very expensive. Ive also heard good things about the new titrated creatines (IDS and Muscle Link make them), but have no personal experience.

I still think the best bet is still good old micronized creapure. Cheap and easy. What's so hard about loading it anyway?

Improving

You're right Improving, but man just a pain in the azz to remember to take 3000 pills or drink 12 glasses a day to load. Then you piss like a like a elephant. I was really hoping someone will tell me that you can take creatine and it will do the same without loading, but I have read studys that say that it doesn't do anything without loading it. I know you said that in the last post, but has anyone had gains directly from Creatine without loading? just takin it by itself? If so how much a day, without taking 30 thousand pills. I think Billy said he uses it off and on, but don't know if he directly benefits from it. One thing I have to give loading creatine, it makes you pumped even the next day after you have worked the muscle. Thaks for the info Improving.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sicillian

I used to load creatine and follow all the guidelines now I don,t bother I take 5g a day and that seems to work for me no prob I notice a little water retention but the muscles look fuller when i use it.

Bro buy a powder take 5g pre or post workout and see how it goes it really does work for me.I have tried caps but they did,nt work.I did put a post on here about creatine I,ll bump it if I can find it

Billy

Na man don't worry about bumpin what you said, it was just something you mentioned to another post that was very helpful I thought. Will try it.

sprinter is offline New Member
    The "studies" that say you need to load creatine are sponsored by manufactures. Studies that say loading creatine is not necessary are unsponsored or independent. You do the math on this one.
    Your body cannot utilize the majority of suggested loading doses, i.e. the excess gets processed out of the body without being used or is manufactured into something that totaly different and will not benifit you.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    whatever you decide to do dont take ADP serum. It was all hyped up so I was all excited and ran out to buy it without hearing about it and it did shit for me.

Thread Information