Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs anyone?

Poseidon5.0 is offline New Member

Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs anyone?

Has anyone tried this product, if so is it like the Cardarine (GW- 501516) sarm product?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I think so yes. Ill bet its just as good as any other supplement labs. But i stick to research labs, i am much more satisfied with their products.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Here, Poseidon, I ran a search for Cardarine and the link is below. Hope it helps.you find your answer.

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=3775765
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Now maybe Sila will quit picking on me.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bump

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I googled the product and found a log on another forum where the OP confirmed it was GW- 501516. The only person I have seen talk about GW- 501516 on these forums is silabolin

in other forum, all of the members are against capsulated sarms , most of them say that they are either laced with pro-hormones or fake... thanks for the feedback guys.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon5.0 View Post
    in other forum, all of the members are against capsulated sarms, most of them say that they are either laced with pro-hormones or fake... thanks for the feedback guys.
    Let me know your results if you take this product. I have a bottle and I'm not sure if I want to take it.

i don't understand buying vials online. i mean i wouldn't ever consider it if i didn't have other ways. the control? where is the control? i'd feel safer with my own stuff than some dealers stuff. some (probably all) dealers don't give a crap, skimp on the product, use cheap garbage, dont have good sterilization methods. and you guys pay out the nose! hahahaha. it's all about the mark up. AKA greed. get educated
    InternalFire likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon5.0 View Post
    Has anyone tried this product, if so is it like the Cardarine (GW- 501516) sarm product?
    Ive seen the product and met the founder of Primeval. They seem to back a quality product that I wouldn't be afraid to try.

Thread Information