Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kratom...anyone know or use this?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TKS View Post
    You guys want kratom at a great price, "I can point you to it
    Sorry about the loss of your friend, but you need to have Admin's permission to sell anything.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-27-2016 at 03:29 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what a sales pitch lmfao

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    So far in doing great on it. I have not had to refill any of my pain medications. Typically I would have a bad flare up and would have to do a whole ton of different therapies and sometimes hardcore meds to calm it down and not suffer. I use to avoid my workouts because that was a trigger especially doing any time of workout that would load my mid spine like squat or dead lift. Even doing bench or pull-ups could trigger a flare up.

Now I can just workout without much fear of having a debilitating flare up. If I do feel it starting to go, I can take it and be fine.
    That's great to hear... I've been talking to the local head shops(vape shops whatever) and they carry it... But I'm liking what I'm hearing from jstone/& Vette! Btw thx for the heads up on 'vendor'...

MS... I've delt with pain killers earlier in my life and poison is the correct word for sure(it's the damn devil)... I won't go back to that but I am willing to try this... I'll sure let youse know how it goes! Thx fellas!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Jstone or Vette,

I just got my pack from mile high Kratom. Seems like good stuff
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-27-2016 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Figured it out
    NACH3 and 956Vette like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Jstone or Vette,

I just got my pack from mile high Kratom. Seems like good stuff
    Which 'strain' did you go with, Mus Sci!

Blog Entries
    White indo like jstone suggested.

My lady had an ovarian cyst and it finally ruptured last night. She was in a ton of pain. I had her try the lowest dose. It cleared up her pain and menstral cramps within 30 min of taking it. She is crunchy and only like natural and organic products. So she will not under any circumstances take medication. Lucky she was open to that, and man did it make her night, and mine way better. This stuff is a miracle lol
    NACH3 likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    White indo like jstone suggested. My lady had an ovarian cyst and it finally ruptured last night. She was in a ton of pain. I had her try the lowest dose. It cleared up her pain and menstral cramps within 30 min of taking it. She is crunchy and only like natural and organic products. So she will not under any circumstances take medication. Lucky she was open to that, and man did it make her night, and mine way better. This stuff is a miracle lol
    nice to know might give it a go for my back. What was the dose ?

Blog Entries
    For me to close to 6-9g
    For her it was only 2-3g
    956Vette likes this.

White indo like jstone suggested.

My lady had an ovarian cyst and it finally ruptured last night. She was in a ton of pain. I had her try the lowest dose. It cleared up her pain and menstral cramps within 30 min of taking it. She is crunchy and only like natural and organic products. So she will not under any circumstances take medication. Lucky she was open to that, and man did it make her night, and mine way better. This stuff is a miracle lol
    Ouch! Glad she had access to something for relief. I've heard that is extremely painful for the ladies. Definitely sounds brutal.
    I've got to at least grab a sample pack of.this stuff.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Ouch! Glad she had access to something for relief. I've heard that is extremely painful for the ladies. Definitely sounds brutal.
    I've got to at least grab a sample pack of.this stuff.
    Yeah, she passed about a golf ball sized blood clot yesterday. Had this not happened to her before and knew what was going on I would have rushed her to the ER. I feel terrible for her when this happens. She gets it about once a year. She has a retro posed uterus which increases her risk of cysts and painful cramping. Not to get into gory detail and all.

Yeah, she passed about a golf ball sized blood clot yesterday. Had this not happened to her before and knew what was going on I would have rushed her to the ER. I feel terrible for her when this happens. She gets it about once a year. She has a retro posed uterus which increases her risk of cysts and painful cramping. Not to get into gory detail and all.
    Totally understand. My wife battled with endometriosis and had several miscarriages when she was younger. She used to have terrible bouts with pain and cramping(more than the normal monthly cramps). She is very reluctant to take anything for pain as even Advil literally make her sleepy.
    Nowadays, she suffers with arthritis and it's almost impossible to get her to consistently take script Nsaids for more than a few days, so that was another reason I thought of.trying Kratom.
    You just literally ingest this right? Or is it better absorbed as a tea? Hell, if It will help her, I get her to go redneck and put a pinch of it between her cheek and gum.

Blog Entries
    Totally understand. My wife battled with endometriosis and had several miscarriages when she was younger. She used to have terrible bouts with pain and cramping(more than the normal monthly cramps). She is very reluctant to take anything for pain as even Advil literally make her sleepy.
    Nowadays, she suffers with arthritis and it's almost impossible to get her to consistently take script Nsaids for more than a few days, so that was another reason I thought of.trying Kratom.
    You just literally ingest this right? Or is it better absorbed as a tea? Hell, if It will help her, I get her to go redneck and put a pinch of it between her cheek and gum.
    I've just been mixing it into water and chugging it. It actually taste a lot like kava tea.

I am thinking about seeing if you can put the powder into a coffee machine and brewing it. I mean Kratom is a species of coffee tree. Mix it with some creamer and stevia and you got a nice morning coffee is my thought. I am going to research it more and see if that works or not. I can't see why it wouldn't, maybe someone here has done it already?
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ok, I guess there are whole forums dedicated to this topic. So scratch the brewing method I guess.

Found a tea recipe:

Some people eat their kratom but being an old-timer I like the ritual of extracting it into tea. I've been doing it twice daily for a long time now and I'd like to share my method.

If one has leaf, either crushed or whole, the extraction will benefit from grinding the leaf a bit in a coffee grinder or mini food-processor. The more surface area, the more alkaloids will theoretically be extracted (though I'll say that with little tolerance, coursely ground leaf provides plenty of effect). I don't sweat trying to get it as fine as the powders that are sold, it seems to be equi-potent... ymmv as always. Powders need no preparation. Don't ask me about those new-fangled "extracts" or "resins", because I don't know!

Using a small saucepan (mine is 8" x 2") over medium heat, bring just a touch over 1 cup (a full coffee cup) of water and one dose (10g or less) of kratom to a very light boil - just over a simmer. Boil for 15 minutes.

"In my house, this leaves 1/2 cup of liquid. If using more kratom, or making it for two or more, my rule of thumb, for the saucepan I use, is to start with 1/2 cup water over the desired total - for two doses, shooting for 1/2 cup each, I'd use 1.5 cups of water, and for a hefty dose I'd add a bit also to prevent it from boiling down too far. I add just a touch more liquid when using self-ground leaf than with powder. Doubtless you may have slightly different results or preferences than I, and may need to add or subtract water to suit your conditions. If in doubt, use too much water, as you can always boil it off at the end at a loss of only time!

Decant the pan at 45 degrees for 15 seconds or so - this will gather the material in a clump which makes pouring easier. Then pour it slowly through either a metal coffee filter (for powder) or a wire strainer (for ground leaf), using a spoon to block the solids from the drippings, and then also to squeeze most of the liquids from the kratom. It's not essential to squeeze it all out the first time, as you'll be doing one more extraction.

Put another 1 cup of water and (after squeezing) any leftovers in your strainer into the pan, and put it back on the burner. While waiting for this to boil again, it's time to enjoy the first extract! Add 2 tsp of the sweetener(s) of your choice, and 1 tsp lemon juice (just my suggestion of course) and drink down.

Boil the kratom for 15 minutes again as before, except for making a better effort to get every last drop of the liquid out of the kratom. This extraction will taste much better and have far less actives. I tried doing a 3rd extraction once, for the hell of it, and my beautiful assistant, who was familiar with kratom but who had no tolerance, stated that it had a very slight effect, take that for what it's worth.

Obviously this isn't the only way to take kratom, but it's worked for me for a long time, and I thought that some other people might find it useful also."
    almostgone likes this.

I'm ordering some when I get up this afternoon. I didn't see white indo, but saw white vein Borneo or.something like that. Figured I wouldn't start off with the private reserve or anuthing. Just the basic level green indo and go for it?
    Appreciate your help, MuscleSci. I've gotten the wife to eat some medicinal brownies years ago and she had no problem with it until we were watching Green Acres on TV. The little pig walked into the room and she totally lost it. Couldn't quit.laughing and had tears coming out of her eyes . I believe she will try this much quicker than a pill from a bottle. Plus, I am fairly high mileage and have my share of aches and pains.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks for the help, MuscleSci. I just ordered 4 oz. each of the Green Vein Malay and the Private Reserve Green Indo. That should be sufficient for a test drive?

Blog Entries
    I'm ordering some when I get up this afternoon. I didn't see white indo, but saw white vein Borneo or.something like that. Figured I wouldn't start off with the private reserve or anuthing. Just the basic level green indo and go for it?
    Appreciate your help, MuscleSci. I've gotten the wife to eat some medicinal brownies years ago and she had no problem with it until we were watching Green Acres on TV. The little pig walked into the room and she totally lost it. Couldn't quit.laughing and had tears coming out of her eyes . I believe she will try this much quicker than a pill from a bottle. Plus, I am fairly high mileage and have my share of aches and pains.
    I got private reserve green indo, 8 oz for like 70 bucks.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Posted up just before you did. Made my purchase and will see how it goes. Got to get some sleep. Want to work legs before Into.to work tonight. Gotta get horizontal and grab some Zzzzs.
    NACH3 likes this.

For me to close to 6-9g For her it was only 2-3g
    I'm gonna try the Bali are you doing powder?
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 08-28-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I'm gonna try the Bali are you doing powder?
    Yeah,

Yeah,
    I found some here local so gonna give it a shot and post up. I am gonna start low so were do you think i should start dose wise and how often?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I found some here local so gonna give it a shot and post up. I am gonna start low so were do you think i should start dose wise and how often?
    I think I started at 5-6g at first. I only do it as needed.
    almostgone likes this.

I think I started at 5-6g at first. I only do it as needed.
    I never get that debilitating back pain anymore but there is definitely dull ache that only goes away when I lay down or rotate sitting often. If I do much bending it will get pretty sore but never like it did when I felt the discogenic and the nerve pain. It's more like an annoying dull ache that I got from doing the pt that just never went away. It's been years since I stopped the pt
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 08-28-2016 at 06:46 PM.

TKS
    TKS is offline New Member
    Sorry about the loss of your friend, but you need to have Admin's permission to sell anything.
    I'll talk to admin here, maybe I'll sponsor here. I go by Lordsks on all the other forums, Outlaw, ProM, Peakmuscle, Hardcore underground, and many more. Not really a sales pitch as the funds are going back to the family. I sell premium kratom, if you google the kratom syndicate youtube I have about 20 independent reviews done. Some of the best kratom on the market. I sponsor on 4 other forums now.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I'll talk to admin here, maybe I'll sponsor here. I go by Lordsks on all the other forums, Outlaw, ProM, Peakmuscle, Hardcore underground, and many more. Not really a sales pitch as the funds are going back to the family. I sell premium kratom, if you google the kratom syndicate youtube I have about 20 independent reviews done. Some of the best kratom on the market. I sponsor on 4 other forums now.
    I think you need to pm admin and ask for permission to advertise on here my friend

I contacted *Admin* for you. In the meantime, it would be nice if we had a post about various ways of preparing this. Making a tea, ingesting it, etc. I'm sure some would find a "Kratom for Beginners" type post (without any direct advertising) very helpful!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I got private reserve green indo, 8 oz for like 70 bucks.
    I'm definitely grabbing some as soon as I can(I'll try the place Stone/& Vette dealt with.. I think I'll be sticking with the Green indo as well... Hearing nothing but good things!

Blog Entries
    So another great example of how great this stuff works for me. I woke up this morning and my midback was 100% flared up.

Do describe it, it's different than a low back or a neck injury. I have three badly ruptured disc in my mid back from a lifting accident in highschool. A couple of them are pressing directly on my spinal cord and the third is sitting on the nerve root. When they inflame or are aggregated, my whole right side turns into a giant constricture and the muscle that I tore in the process of the injury balls up to about the size of a halved baseball. The cord compression causes some bowel issues though not severe.

Normally, I would have to wait 3-4 days for it to calm down or take a high end pain med or muscle relaxer. Both would cause me to not be able to go to the gym. So today, it went out, I took a small dose or Kratom and was able to go to the gym and have a good workout and not suffer or really notice my back. It seems like it instantly causes the muscle to relax and relieve some of the compression on the segments in question.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-29-2016 at 12:34 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

I'm really liking this thread ! I'm using my Kratom pre workout

TKS
    TKS is offline New Member
    I contacted *Admin* for you. In the meantime, it would be nice if we had a post about various ways of preparing this. Making a tea, ingesting it, etc. I'm sure some would find a "Kratom for Beginners" type post (without any direct advertising) very helpful!
    Sure I have a bunch of info, I have my own kratom forum. I'll post a few things here

Blog Entries
    Good news, the ban has been postponed, I guess there was massive outrage about banning it even from doctors and senators.
    almostgone likes this.

Good news, the ban has been postponed, I guess there was massive outrage about banning it even from doctors and senators.
    that's a relief

CrossOps is offline Associate Member
    It may have passed for now from being banned, but they are already starting to turn up the heat on the visa / mastercard networks and shutting merchant accounts down. Banks are now really pressing it more than before. And for the ecommerce and mobile merchant based companies they are now trying to get certain actions (false sales reporting, cloaking of what is being sold, white hat and black hat based functions to elude tracking) labeled as Felonious (Felony Fraud). Is that even a word though?

Simply Put: if you are selling this, they want your ability to send and receive funds shut down. And, EVEN IF you could use a method of Voucher Based Systems or Crypto Based Currencies, they will still go after the sponsoring bank.

Ask me how I know
    Last edited by CrossOps; 10-09-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossOps View Post
    It may have passed for now from being banned, but they are already starting to turn up the heat on the visa / mastercard networks and shutting merchant accounts down. Banks are now really pressing it more than before. And for the ecommerce and mobile merchant based companies they are now trying to get certain actions (false sales reporting, cloaking of what is being sold, white hat and black hat based functions to elude tracking) labeled as Felonious (Felony Fraud). Is that even a word though?

Simply Put: if you are selling this, they want your ability to send and receive funds shut down. And, EVEN IF you could use a method of Voucher Based Systems or Crypto Based Currencies, they will still go after the sponsoring bank.

Ask me how I know
    Land of the free.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    so, anyone using it currently?

effects?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post

effects?
    It works VERY powerfully. More of a cerebral effect than CBD (Cannabinoids), however... CBD is MUCH better at body homeostasis management, and a SICK repair tool for ligaments and other muscle groups. Cannabinoids are an absolute way or cheating for recovery. Hands down, end of discussion. We have run so many GScope and LLT's at our company on cannabinoids, that I cant see straight. While cold pressed hemp seed oil works great, if you can get a TRUE organic hemp leaf only based oil, jump on it. You want cold pressed, not sliced, not hybrid. I deal with a lot of the leading companies in reference to cannabinoids, and there are maybe three that are legitimately getting pure oils.

Kratom is ok for what it does, but if you want healing or recovery on overload, you take real CBD.

Land of the free.
    I'm with you brother, just stating the industry as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post

effects?
    I do an "as needed" basis, RC. If you try it, start off low. Too much gives me a hangover type feeling. It took me a few times to find my "sweet spot".

I do an "as needed" basis, RC. If you try it, start off low. Too much gives me a hangover type feeling. It took me a few times to find my "sweet spot".
    Which matches what others have said that I have spoken to about it. A slight entourage effect and depending on dosage strength, a slight laggy feeling the next morning.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOps View Post
    Which matches what others have said that I have spoken to about it. A slight entourage effect and depending on dosage strength, a slight laggy feeling the next morning.
    Started @ 3g and it wasnt enough. ~5g is probably enough for me. 10g was a little too much.

Started @ 3g and it wasnt enough. ~5g is probably enough for me. 10g was a little too much.
    I've had access to it, just haven't had the nerves to try it. I don't want to be "that guy" that has some unexpected adverse reaction to it LOL.
    almostgone likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information