Thread: 800 mgs of 1AD

TRanScend is offline Junior Member

Question 800 mgs of 1AD

Gentlemen ....I have a small problem. I realized that at 600 mgs per day for 6 weeks I sould have a good amount of 1AD left. So i considerred upping the dose to 800 mgs (4*200mgs) for 5 weeks instead. However I olnly have 2 bottles of 6oxo for post. What doi you fellas think would be thebest route here? This my first time with PH...What dose of 1AD do you guys think would be most effective and would 2 bottles of 6oxo be good enough for either choice (taken at the suggested dosage on the bottles of 6oxo).
    - Transcend

paulastone is offline Member
    The recomended dose for 1-ad is anywhere from 300mg-600mg some go as high as 900mg but if its your first time then i'd recomend to test the water first and to try something like 300-500mg, but thats me and my opinion

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    NEVER go higher than 400mg's per day WITHOUT perscription post cycle recovery. Prohormones shut your HPTA down way too much and the OTC ancillaries won't boost you back up fast enough for bad sides to not take effect. If you plan on doing around 600mg's per day then get some clomid and HCG . I promise that it's better to be safe than sorry.

really...

From the research taht ive done, a good amount of people use 1AD above the 400mg mark. I understand that sometimes this is mixed with a large dose of maybe a 4diol, but its still higher than 400mgs. Anyways, I chose to take the 800mgs/day. I only still only have the two bottles of 6oxo...I figured this would do the trick seeing as how a few members told me that they used next to nothing after their cycle and had no problems. Where did you get your info about the 6oxo?

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Transcend, I didn't say don't go over 400mg's per day with 1-AD. What I did say, and READ CAREFULLY AND BE FOREWARNED, NEVER go higher than 400mg's per day WITHOUT perscription post cycle recovery. Note, perscription post cycle recovery is: arimidex , nolvadex , HCG , clomid, etc.

As for research on prohormones, it's in it's infancy and from working with clients most of the research i've read doesn't apply to the masses (which I now know you are talking about Big Cat's research on bodybuilding.com and Patrick Arnold's research on 6-OXO). FYI: In conversations with Big Cat on the side he has admitted to me that he won't do more than the research and study he has done on prohormones because they have too many side effects and not enough results. Being in the parts of Europe that he is he can get gear legally. Big Cat's total research time done with 1-ad = 4 weeks at 300mg's per week.

I've had at least 3 clients of mine get shut down hard and start having estrogenic sides and erection problems POST 1-AD and 1-test use with anything over 300mg's per day for longer than 4 weeks. Yes, using 4-diol in conjunction with 1-ad helps DURING the cycle. It's post cycle that most of the problems occur.

Your natural test is significantly suppressed while on prohormones. The higher the dosage you take, the longer you are on it, the higher your estrogen levels go to counteract all of the foreign test in your body and the longer it takes for your body to recover. 6-OXO hasn't been strong enough to counter act these problems with the higher than recommended doses of 1-ad and 1-test, real world useage has shown this. The cheapest and best solution? Here is what I would recommend:
    Post cycle run HCG at 2000iu's every 5 days for 3 weeks and nolvadex at 40mg's everyday for 1 week and 20mg's everyday for the following 2 weeks.

Now, before you get into the... but this is what I have available to me and it's legal to buy. Okay, that's great! Back off of your amounts that you are using like down to 300mg's per day and don't run it for longer than 4 weeks. Then start taking 6OXO starting 1 week before you stop.
    Last edited by roidmanraging; 06-18-2003 at 08:49 AM.

chinups Guest
    Damn!! AT 800 mg you mind as well do a light real test cycle. I have done 1-AD and there are sides from it (balls will shrink) and I did 600mg. I think you should rethink this and do maybe a light real cycle.

Chins

I see...my mistake...I apologize Roid. Rethinking the situation, perhaps going with 400mgs a day would be the wiser choice. I was under the undertsanding that higher doseages of PH were needed for true effects. many suggested the 600mg cycle with the 6oxo post- "no problem". It was under this belief that I made the mg amounts. What type of results should I expect from such a decrease in dose? and how long should I expect to be on post cycle? 2 weeks with the 6-oxo at suggested use?

ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member
    TTT

Originally posted by TRanScend
    ...What type of results should I expect from such a decrease in dose? and how long should I expect to be on post cycle? 2 weeks with the 6-oxo at suggested use?

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    you dont need anti e with 1 ad, doesnt aromatize

Quote Originally Posted by GNCGUY83
    you dont need anti e with 1 ad, doesnt aromatize
    right...but after the cycle of using it your levels of testosterone will be higher than normal. Your body will attempt to balance this to homeostasis with additional estrogen. So you need something like 6oxo to block estrogen when stopping the 1AD. Until your levels are back to normal.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Well bro I am doing a 400mg 1ad and a 750mg 4ad everyday and have had good results so far I havent updated my cycle diary yet but take a look and see what you think

Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    Well bro I am doing a 400mg 1ad and a 750mg 4ad everyday and have had good results so far I havent updated my cycle diary yet but take a look and see what you think

I skimmed over your diary...I have a qauestion for you. Ive been on my first PH cycle with 1AD. 600mgs for 6 weeks with phosphogen and zma. I know you hit up the 4diol in your cycle, but neglecting the stuff you said about size....How long would you say it took before you started to see any results? 1 week in? 2 weeks in?

1-Ad and 4-ad go really well together, with the amount your taking within the first two weeks you should gain around 5 lbs or so, everyones different though.

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Damn!! AT 800 mg you mind as well do a light real test cycle. I have done 1-AD and there are sides from it (balls will shrink) and I did 600mg. I think you should rethink this and do maybe a light real cycle.

Chins
    Chinups right dude, your putting a shitload of 1-ad down, why not just hit up some decca and test? 1-AD aint that cheap either....

Quote Originally Posted by GNCGUY83
    Chinups right dude, your putting a shitload of 1-ad down, why not just hit up some decca and test? 1-AD aint that cheap either....
    I got alot of that reaction so I decided to drop back to 600. But i dont think this stuff is working. This is now the second week (3 days in). I dont feel any difference in the lifts....The biggest thing is that my balls are still swingin' and Im still as horny as always (My libido acts like its on crack- never has a day off or takes a break). The only difference thats ive done is that Ive gone no carb ( plenty of protien though) and im doing OVT training (Christian Thibaudeau). Im also taking ZMA and phosphogen Could someone let me know if things should be different.

Quote Originally Posted by TRanScend
    I skimmed over your diary...I have a qauestion for you. Ive been on my first PH cycle with 1AD. 600mgs for 6 weeks with phosphogen and zma. I know you hit up the 4diol in your cycle, but neglecting the stuff you said about size....How long would you say it took before you started to see any results? 1 week in? 2 weeks in?

I started to see resultes in 2 weeks and still gaining and will run tribex at the end

I started to see resultes in 2 weeks and still gaining and will run tribex at the end
    I see...so maybe im judging it to early..Ill wait until the end of this week to see what happens. Quick question...My doses start at 6am and every three hours until 9 (or delayed, but always within 3 hours and also a total of 600mgs)...does this sound right to you? should I increase/decrease the time inbetween doses?

yeah that sounds about right I do 400mgs every 4 hours

are you just going to do the 1-ad?

I see...so maybe im judging it to early..Ill wait until the end of this week to see what happens. Quick question...My doses start at 6am and every three hours until 9 (or delayed, but always within 3 hours and also a total of 600mgs)...does this sound right to you? should I increase/decrease the time inbetween doses?

you should start feeling it kick in any day now....

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I used Ergopharm 1AD and saw very noticable muscle and strenghth gains in my 8th day.

yeah that sounds about right I do 400mgs every 4 hours

DAMN!..400mgs every 4 hours???? and you guys are criticizing my 800 mgs a day? Im currently only taking 100mgs every 4 hours. total of 600mgs- PER DAY

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    right...but after the cycle of using it your levels of testosterone will be higher than normal. Your body will attempt to balance this to homeostasis with additional estrogen. So you need something like 6oxo to block estrogen when stopping the 1AD. Until your levels are back to normal.
    Actually after using your test levels are lower. The idea behind something like 6OXO is to decrease the amount of estrogen in the body so your body boosts its test production. Boosting your test levels is supposed to get you back to your normal levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock
    Actually after using your test levels are lower. The idea behind something like 6OXO is to decrease the amount of estrogen in the body so your body boosts its test production. Boosting your test levels is supposed to get you back to your normal levels.

dude, when your done just hit up a few grams of chrysin and tribulus for a few weeks and your straight.

DAMN!..400mgs every 4 hours???? and you guys are criticizing my 800 mgs a day? Im currently only taking 100mgs every 4 hours. total of 600mgs- PER DAY

Sorry bro I ment 100mgs every 4 hours 4 times a day

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock
    Thanks for the correction Ad...my apologies fellas...

Thread Information