stangklrws6 is offline New Member

Looking for a little help with Supplements

I'm new to the board so I'll say hi first... "Hello Everyone"

now on to the question...

I've been lifting for about 3 years and have had pretty good gains with strength and muscle mass but I want to maximize my workout and also lose the fat. I've done creatine and the the only it gave me was stretch marks and I gained more "bad weight" than "good weight". Could you guys help point me in the right direction for supplements that will help me lose weight and ones that will help build muscle?

I've been told to take 1-ad, 4-ad, Andro-poppers, 1-tes, etc...
    Thank you for the help...I'm pretty sure this has been asked a million times already

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    First off welcome to the board

Second whats your stats age height bf% and whats your diet like once we get all of this then we will be able to help

Also theres not enought mgs in the andro poppers to get the gains you want go with a ergo pharm 1ad and maybe a AST 4 ad

stangklrws6 is offline New Member
    I'm 22 6'3" 282 lbs I have no idea what my bf% is
    ... I eat anywhere from 4-5 times a day.

Breakfest is sometimes a bagel or a breakfest sandwich from the vending machine

Lunch is never consistant b/c of the location I work so depending on where I go I try to get something without alot of fat or a salad

Dinner can vary as well but I try to have chicken or beef and a lot of veggies

I have a few snacks a day consisting of either fruit, a hot pocket, a bowl of cereal, a salald etc... something small to tide me over.

I know my diet could be alot better but with my job my times to eat can be soo inconsistant.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well, if your gaining bad weight from creatine, its prolly bc of your diet, it dont sound to pro-muscle anyway. chicken and tuna, cheap and easy, breakfast, brunch, lunch dinner and post work out. now to the supps. creatine is great, drink lots of water with it. 1ad, is great also, but you have to double your dosage, 1test by vpx is great, just add another 3cc serving in a day. animal stak is my personal fav, im taking it with 9ccs of 1 test. glutamine is also great, u can take glut, creat, and 2 pro hormones at once, and you may wanna throw in some milk thistle for your kidneys and liver. lots of water, little or no fat, and count carbs, dont be crazy over your count, but if your doing all this, and still not losin fat, then cut back on your daily intake, by maybe 200-400. this should help some, if not, then just blame it on bad genetics.

Thread Information