chrish3 is offline New Member

Post New Product - Wanting advice

Hey all,

I'm fairly new to knowing about pro hormones and cycles so would rather be smart and ask for advice rather than growing a rack and freaking my girlfriend out with bigger breasts.

Before you give advice, please look at the ingredients in the supplements as they are a fairly new mix.

I'm ordering a product called, Steel Andro 4 ( https://steelsupplements.com/shop/4-andro/ ). I asked the customer service rep if I need any Cycle Support and/or PCT. He recommended taking their other product with it Steel Alpha AF ( https://steelsupplements.com/shop/alpha-af/ ).

So I plan on taking 2capsules of Andro 4 and 3capsules of Alpha. This will complete all capsules as Andro 4 is 60caps and Alpha is 90caps.

My question is- Do you think I need a PCT?? He just said take the Alpha with it.

Appreciate the advice in advance.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Over the counter pct does not exist it's all fake. Pro hormones often cause more issues than steroids and can still cause gyno. I wouldn't bother but that's just me.

Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    I liked the pre-workout.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Over the counter pct does not exist it's all fake. Pro hormones often cause more issues than steroids and can still cause gyno. I wouldn't bother but that's just me.
    Every now and then they do have OC products that are just as good . Super hero nutrition used to make an incredible pct product . My balls were never that big or that heavy . Best cycle recovery I ever experienced but of course they took it off of the market after 2 years . Prohormones can be pretty volatile how they react in your body . I would really research diet more before taking a pro hormone . But they will put size on you and increase your strength just like an aas . And can hurt you just the same .

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All I ever hear off people is how bad pro hormones are usually cause more sides of than ass...

Thread Information