Couchlock is offline Banned

Higenamine HCL and CLENBUTEROL??

ok I am really wanting to do my clen cycle.

But I been using Higenamine in my pre-workout powder, its one of the ingredients at 30mg per serving.

Any way Higenamine HCL is a B2 agonist, like clen is.

So this leads me to the whole idea of my receptors being down regulated already from about a year or more of using this pre workout.

Here is what wiki says about higenamine ...
    In animal models, higenamine has been demonstrated to be a β2 adrenoreceptor agonist.[7][8][9][10][11] Adrenergic receptors, or adrenoceptors, belong to the class of G protein–coupled receptors, and are the most prominent receptors in the adipose membrane, besides also being expressed in skeletal muscle tissue. These adipose membrane receptors are classified as either α or β adrenoceptors. Although these adrenoceptors share the same messenger, cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), the specific transduction pathway depends on the receptor type (α or β). Higenamine partly exerts its actions by the activation of an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, responsible for boosting the cellular concentrations of the adrenergic second messenger, cAMP.[12]

In a rodent model, it was found that higenamine produced cardiotonic, vascular relaxation, and bronchodilator effects.[13][14] In particular, higenamine, via a beta-adrenoceptor mechanism, induced relaxation in rat corpus cavernosum, leading to improved vasodilation and erectile function.

Related to improved vasodilatory signals, higenamine has been shown in animal models to possess antiplatelet and antithrombotic activity via a cAMP-dependent pathway, suggesting higenamine may contribute to enhanced vasodilation and arterial integrity.[7][12][14][15]
    Wikipedia

Ideas on this subject?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    ok I am really wanting to do my clen cycle.

But I been using Higenamine in my pre-workout powder, its one of the ingredients at 30mg per serving.

Any way Higenamine HCL is a B2 agonist, like clen is.

So this leads me to the whole idea of my receptors being down regulated already from about a year or more of using this pre workout.

Here is what wiki says about higenamine ...
    In animal models, higenamine has been demonstrated to be a ?2 adrenoreceptor agonist.[7][8][9][10][11] Adrenergic receptors, or adrenoceptors, belong to the class of G protein–coupled receptors, and are the most prominent receptors in the adipose membrane, besides also being expressed in skeletal muscle tissue. These adipose membrane receptors are classified as either ? or ? adrenoceptors. Although these adrenoceptors share the same messenger, cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), the specific transduction pathway depends on the receptor type (? or ?). Higenamine partly exerts its actions by the activation of an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, responsible for boosting the cellular concentrations of the adrenergic second messenger, cAMP.[12]

In a rodent model, it was found that higenamine produced cardiotonic, vascular relaxation, and bronchodilator effects.[13][14] In particular, higenamine, via a beta-adrenoceptor mechanism, induced relaxation in rat corpus cavernosum, leading to improved vasodilation and erectile function.

Related to improved vasodilatory signals, higenamine has been shown in animal models to possess antiplatelet and antithrombotic activity via a cAMP-dependent pathway, suggesting higenamine may contribute to enhanced vasodilation and arterial integrity.[7][12][14][15]
    Wikipedia

Ideas on this subject?
    No one?

Thread Information