Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Nerds, brainiacs needed (Orexin)

  1. #1
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,792

    Nerds, brainiacs needed (Orexin)

    I need opinions of intelligent people on the best way to increase/stimulate the production of orexin

    I have google so no copy and pasters.
    I would like opinions on this subject for the purpose of increasing apetite and alertness/focus in myself.

    I dont care if the method is natural or chemical. Just want to know what works best and what supplements or drugs can increase orexin.

  2. #2
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I need opinions of intelligent people on the best way to increase/stimulate the production of orexin

    I have google so no copy and pasters.
    I would like opinions on this subject for the purpose of increasing apetite and alertness/focus in myself.

    I dont care if the method is natural or chemical. Just want to know what works best and what supplements or drugs can increase orexin.
    You know a very good natural way to increase orexin?

    You know me....and you can Google it, its second to none
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

  3. #3
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You know a very good natural way to increase orexin?

    You know me....and you can Google it, its second to none
    I used that method bit it puts me straight out. Yes it makes me hungry as hell but I need something I can use as a day long method.
    I use that method when I cant sleep at times.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    I used that method bit it puts me straight out. Yes it makes me hungry as hell but I need something I can use as a day long method.
    I use that method when I cant sleep at times.
    Try coco powder, and mango (raw fruit, not extract) like 10 grams in-dutched coco and a mango or two a day
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

  5. #5
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Try coco powder, and mango (raw fruit, not extract) like 10 grams in-dutched coco and a mango or two a day
    Add it to a shake?

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    Add it to a shake?
    The powder yeah, but savor a ripe mango as a fruit snack

  7. #7
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    95 South, I-10 East
    Posts
    972
    Are ya'll talking about Orexin, the neurotransmitter associated with sleep/wake cycles? If so, I know that Trazadone and Belsomra both decrease Orexin, to sleep. I also understand that early antianxiotics and allergy drugs were broad based (affected many neurotransmitters) and used interchangeably.

  8. #8
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Are ya'll talking about Orexin, the neurotransmitter associated with sleep/wake cycles? If so, I know that Trazadone and Belsomra both decrease Orexin, to sleep. I also understand that early antianxiotics and allergy drugs were broad based (affected many neurotransmitters) and used interchangeably.
    It increases appetite and alertness. To things I need.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •