Thread: T-100

yankees42885 is offline New Member

T-100

I have been takin NO2 forawhile and it has done nothing.. I have been lifting on and off for 3 yrs. I used to be overweight but then i lost a significant amount of weight to where i lost a lot of muscle too. Now for the past yr i have been trying to gain it back but its been much harder. I recently purchased t-100 and i wonder if it will help me... please let me kno...

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i think no2 is a waste of $, but thats besides the point... what exactly do you mean by help you out? what do you want out of the t-100? give us a little more information so we can help you out

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i think no2 is a waste of $, but thats besides the point... what exactly do you mean by help you out? what do you want out of the t-100? give us a little more information so we can help you out
    Im basically asking if it will give me a boost in strength gains so that i can build more muscle and get stronger..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know what T-100 is exactly? Are you talking about test prop or is this a prohormone?

Please don't use the report post function unless there is a policy violation within the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I don't know what T-100 is exactly? Are you talking about test prop or is this a prohormone?

Please don't use the report post function unless there is a policy violation within the thread.
    T-100 meaning 1-testosterone ... its a prohormone i believe.. i recently ordered it and wonder what everyone thinks about it and if it can help me.. i

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think if you convert 1-test into an injectible it can be effective but as a general rule I don't think you see a whole lot in oral form. I am not very knowledgeable on prohormones however so hopefully others will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I think if you convert 1-test into an injectible it can be effective but as a general rule I don't think you see a whole lot in oral form. I am not very knowledgeable on prohormones however so hopefully others will chime in.
    im only 18 and i dont want steroids .... T-100 is not a steroid right? its a steroid alternative?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    at 18 a prohormone isn't going to do shit... you ahve so much natural test that it's just gonna fuck with you. your better off just training with common supplements like creatine/protein etc. also no flame intended but if you don't even know much about the prohormone why are you going to put it into your body?

--hawk

Thread Information