Whopperjames95 is offline New Member

Syntheselen and synthetine experiences/opinions

I have been reading up on these products and I was curious to know the efficacy of these products. Does anyone have any experience supplementing these products? I have not bought any but I am curious. Of course everything on the internet states it is great for fat loss and bulking but all products state that BS. Please let me know! Don’t want to buy it if it is worthless.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yes they work. only bad thing about them is how much you have to take. I'm running 4ml per day. its water based though, not oil, so injections are pretty painless and smooth

it also helps promote the generation of more androgen receptors in muscle tissue.. so not only do you oxidize fat better, you'll eventually be more muscular and able to put to use and metabolize more AAS

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Both are EXCELLENT products that deliver as promised. I rarely will tout any supp company but these
    guys put out quality products that work. A lot of guys/gals I work with closely who compete do very well
    with Syntheselen and Synthetine

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I need to investigate

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    yes they work. only bad thing about them is how much you have to take. I'm running 4ml per day. its water based though, not oil, so injections are pretty painless and smooth

it also helps promote the generation of more androgen receptors in muscle tissue.. so not only do you oxidize fat better, you'll eventually be more muscular and able to put to use and metabolize more AAS

How can whatever ingredient works in this ‘create’ more receptors? Any real research to that or just a claim?

Thread Information