• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Cla for fatloss

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Cla for fatloss

Anyone tried it?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    other then the vegans that are on this forum.. everyone else has and does use CLA on a regular basis

being Vegans don't eat meat or dairy, it may be of benefit to them to supplement with cla
    fitguy likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    other then the vegans that are on this forum.. everyone else has and does use CLA on a regular basis

being Vegans don't eat meat or dairy, it may be of benefit to them to supplement with cla
    Someone say vegan ? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does it have any extra benefits to supplement with cla for fatloss?am looking for a fat loss supplement that will be anti catabolic as well

CLA is nothing but a naturally occurring nutrient (also known as 'fat') found in meat and dairy. It would probably be beneficial to supplement with this if your unable to eat meat or dairy. I don't think 'extra' supplementation of it is going to do much for your physique though.

also just to clarify, the word "fat loss" and "anti-catabolic" are antithesis of each other. fat loss by nature is a catabolic process

the fat loss protocol I've given out to guys quite often looks similar to this (I say 'similar' because depends on the clients specific details)

first thing in the morning
    500 mcg HGH-Frag
    2iu HGH
    3iu Humalog
    5-10mg Yohimbe

fasted cardio

then
    25mg Var 2x per day with coffee/caffeine
    25mcg T3 (1-2 hours after caffeine)
    20mcg Clen 3x per day (but NOT taking with fasted cardio)

note: if your not on TRT or a cruise AAS cycle, then you need to run a couple of added things in with the VAR if you chose to use that (like HCG and Clomid)

[QUOTE=GearHeaded;7422424]the fat loss protocol I've given out to guys quite often looks similar to this (I say 'similar' because depends on the clients specific details)

first thing in the morning
    500 mcg HGH-Frag
    2iu HGH
    3iu Humalog
    5-10mg Yohimbe

fasted cardio

then
    25mg Var 2x per day with coffee/caffeine
    25mcg T3 (1-2 hours after caffeine)
    20mcg Clen 3x per day (but NOT taking with fasted cardio)
    What about gh for fatloss,does it work in a short time?

note: if your not on TRT or a cruise AAS cycle, then you need to run a couple of added things in with the VAR if you chose to use that (like HCG and Clomid)[/QUOTE
    What about gh in short term?

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    What about gh in short term?
    for hypertrophy and overall growth I think HGH needs to be used long term.. BUT for fat loss, and especially when stacked properly and when adding in HGH-frag to the mix, you can get by with just running the HGH for your cut (so yeah, short term)

for hypertrophy and overall growth I think HGH needs to be used long term.. BUT for fat loss, and especially when stacked properly and when adding in HGH-frag to the mix, you can get by with just running the HGH for your cut (so yeah, short term)
    By short term how long are we talking about here?what to expect in terms of benefits vs sides and what is the average dosing protocol?

By short term how long are we talking about here?what to expect in terms of benefits vs sides and what is the average dosing protocol?
    a standard cut cycle, so about 12 weeks on avg. . as for benefits during that time, expect the lipolytic benefits of HGH (releasing fatty acids from fat cells to be used as energy). negative sides, possible water retention , slight insulin resistance, maybe a bit of lethargy (nothing too major)

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Cla is made from safflower oil, which is a key ingredient in manufacturing MDMA.

I dunno , is it something special in it, that makes it burn fat, as it's used in methylene dioxy-methamphetamine making?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Cla is made from safflower oil, which is a key ingredient in manufacturing MDMA.

I dunno , is it something special in it, that makes it burn fat, as it's used in methylene dioxy-methamphetamine making?
    interesting.. well this is news to me.

one of those supplements I remember coming on the scene as popular about 5 or so years ago. looked into back then and thought to myself "well now supplement companies are just trying to bottle 'fat' and sell it as a fat burner".. of course it has some health benefits, but figured if you eat especially red meat and dairy you have plenty of CLA in your nutrition.

worth looking into more you think ?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    interesting.. well this is news to me.

one of those supplements I remember coming on the scene as popular about 5 or so years ago. looked into back then and thought to myself "well now supplement companies are just trying to bottle 'fat' and sell it as a fat burner".. of course it has some health benefits, but figured if you eat especially red meat and dairy you have plenty of CLA in your nutrition.

worth looking into more you think ?
    I dunno, but the fact it's needed for what I mentioned always intrigued me

a standard cut cycle, so about 12 weeks on avg. . as for benefits during that time, expect the lipolytic benefits of HGH (releasing fatty acids from fat cells to be used as energy). negative sides, possible water retention , slight insulin resistance, maybe a bit of lethargy (nothing too major)
    Doses and protocol for pharma grade?

well looking at Fitguys latest posts over the last week.. he wants to keep muscle and burn fat. he doesn't want to run AAS though, HGH is pricey and somewhat long term commitment, peptides are an option but takes a lot of learning to get a solid protocol dialed down.
    he has exhausted about all this options.

so.. fitguy, if the CLA itself doesn't work to help you fulfill your goals of getting shredded and holding onto muscle without AAS .
    then heres my recommendation.

DNP + Insuln get shredded, preserve muscle, and risk dying if you make too big of a mistake . yes seriously , you do risk death, but its one of the most powerful combinations in bodybuilding/physique enhancements and its results are all without steroid use

Doses and protocol for pharma grade?
    I actually laid that out already in detail in post #6 here .. just 2iu in the morning with a few other things before fasted cardio. works like a charm

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So wait , is CLA vegan ?

Its been a while for me that i didnt consider cutting as all my concern was to gain muscle and grow,but since i started to gain abdominal fat i started to link into some stuff,tried l carnitine before without any success,it was useless

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    So wait , is CLA vegan ?
    well its just a naturally occuring fatty acid. found in meat and dairy. so no. BUT if its also find in something like a sunflower seed, and its sourced from there, then yeah I suppose it can be 'vegan' .
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Its been a while for me that i didnt consider cutting as all my concern was to gain muscle and grow,but since i started to gain abdominal fat i started to link into some stuff,tried l carnitine before without any success,it was useless
    L-carnitine works pretty good for fat loss BUT it has to be injected IM at high dosages. you won't get the same effect out of taking a pill or supplement.

did you ever think that if you put on more muscle now, that it would be easier to then get leaner later ?
    fitguy likes this.

L-carnitine works pretty good for fat loss BUT it has to be injected IM at high dosages. you won't get the same effect out of taking a pill or supplement.

did you ever think that if you put on more muscle now, that it would be easier to then get leaner later ?
    Yes but am having a very hard time gaining muscle lool plus i dont want to raise my body fat levels anymore

I tried insulin v long time ago,maybe 15 years back and something and it helped me gain some size and fat

I tried insulin v long time ago,maybe 15 years back and something and it helped me gain some size and fat
    I see now many trying those ketone supplements,any idea about their effects?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone tried it?
    CLA never really panned out in humans like once hoped for.

I see now many trying those ketone supplements,any idea about their effects?
    works fine for people in Ketosis who need some extra 'brain fuel' . does nothing for fat loss for everyone else though . Ketones are just a metabolite that the liver produces to feed the brain energy when its in starvation mode (ie, not getting sufficient glucose)
    fitguy likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Ketones are a waste product of cellular respiration when fat is used as fuel, which it always is. It is a naturally occurring waste & levels are not an issue when much of the energy production comes from carbohydrates/glucose. However, as carbohydrate/glucose usage decreases or particularly when eliminated, the body cells must use more and more triglycerides for energy production in each and every cell. This is when ketone levels climb to dangerously high levels in ketoacidosis.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Well it's not completely worthless, but also big changes decreasing body fat levels not garanteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Well it's not completely worthless, but also big changes decreasing body fat levels not garanteed.
    I have read some positive reviews specially about cla from rsp

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are the requirements for HGH frag? My understanding is you should not eat before taking it and wait about 2 hours after taking it.
    Since I workout early this would mean doing a workout without eating and I am not trying to cut yet.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    What are the requirements for HGH frag? My understanding is you should not eat before taking it and wait about 2 hours after taking it.
    Since I workout early this would mean doing a workout without eating and I am not trying to cut yet.

Hgh-frag is NOT dependent on a pituitary pulse, like peptides or a GHRH or secretgogue would be. it goes directly into the blood stream and starts working. so elevated glucose (ie, food) will not effect it like it does the peptides. hgh-frag will still liberate fatty acids into the blood stream.
    NOW having said that , keep in mind that you will be more able to utilize and burn up these fatty acids if your in a depleted state (or fasted). but thats up to you, your diet, and your 'cardio' protocols. the HGH-Frags Job is simply to liberate fatty acids from fat stores (its up to you to burn them off or not).
    hgh-frag is not a fat 'burner' , its a fat liberator.

Thread Information