Thread: Info

Zoltar is offline New Member

Info

Have any of you heard of SDI Labs. They push a line of supplements called Masterbolan,Liquid Anodrol,D-bol and Winnie-V. I am looking for someone who has heard of them or tried their product. They are on the web at www.sdi-labs.com. They claim their product is not a steriod but legal. does anyone have info on these guys.

Zoltar

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member

I think its BS

IMO if they were good as steriods , they would be steriods....Dont know if that makes much sense, but hopefully you understand what im trying to say! I say save ur money and get some real gear, instead of buyin that crap

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Yes I know them. They used to Sponsor the Bigsport.com board and I think its owned by a guy called Doug something or other.

Thier advertising is very misleading in my opinion. What they are really selling are prohormones at very high prices packaged to look like the real thing.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Stick to what you have heard of its safer.

sonic is offline Female Member
    I used the sdi labs winni-v, it's only good for fat loss. Don't think it can help you build. I couldn't consume enough calories because of the eca stack's appetite suppression. I used it for two weeks to see the results. My muscles were always hard and I didn't lose any strength. And I did lose 4 lbs. (fat, not water) Then again it was only two weeks. This stuff will go back on the shelf until I feel the need to cut. IMO use a regular eca stack and a little andro and you'll get the same effects for a lot cheaper.

Thread Information